Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotkey bind question

Serbian2G

Question

So i started using Maiming Strike Atterax today.. And found my self in a dificult spot.. Slide attacking combo requires my left arm little finger to both hold shift to sprint and repetitevly press and release the ctrl to perfomr a slide attack. Now in a normal situation this would not be anissue but a few years back i had quite a nasty fracture on that finger which results in quite painful experience while manually performing slide attacks. So what imasking is ir okay to have a hotkey thatperforms the crouch-e on the mouse instead of havingtodo it manually... Asking this cause i did a 30 wave defense like this today to test out the build and by the end of it pain was unbarable.

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

8 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

Now in a normal situation this would not be anissue but a few years back i had quite a nasty fracture on that finger which results in quite painful experience while manually performing slide attacks.

Yeah, we don't need nor care about your medical history to justify your usage of macros, just use it and be done with it.  Plenty of people already do.  Enjoy your 50 spins per second that annoy everyone who isn't you playing in your squad.