Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Error 1050: while buying 1000 plat

TornadoTigerZzz

Question

So when I logged in on 3/7/2017 I saw that that was my lucky day when I recieved 75% platinum for 48 hours. I headed out to star bucks, and then I put 20 bucks in my card (Card is not connected to star bucks account). When I got home, with 22 hours left, I tried to buy 1000 platinum with the 20 bucks because it costed $12.59. When I did for some reason it said I had $45.00 in my account, I tried to buy 1000 plat but it said 1050: (something about them not letting me buy it.) I only have 22 hours left and I come home at like 8 on thursdays. By then I won't be able to get a new card. I also don't want my current card wasted. I will probaly get my answer a few days after my 75% off. Looks like i'm not lucky after all. I've made a purhcase with that card before, is that why? Please help (My first 75% off has been wasted).

2 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, TornadoTigerZzz said:

So when I logged in on 3/7/2017 I saw that that was my lucky day when I recieved 75% platinum for 48 hours. I headed out to star bucks, and then I put 20 bucks in my card (Card is not connected to star bucks account). When I got home, with 22 hours left, I tried to buy 1000 platinum with the 20 bucks because it costed $12.59. When I did for some reason it said I had $45.00 in my account, I tried to buy 1000 plat but it said 1050: (something about them not letting me buy it.) I only have 22 hours left and I come home at like 8 on thursdays. By then I won't be able to get a new card. I also don't want my current card wasted. I will probaly get my answer a few days after my 75% off. Looks like i'm not lucky after all. I've made a purhcase with that card before, is that why? Please help (My first 75% off has been wasted).

I am so dead