Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Mode ? 0.o

AnonMarc

Can we get survival mode sort of like in Cod Nazi Zombies ?

Basically its like defense missions but instead of  defending  the cryopod you are trying too survive until extraction comes.

Every 5 waves u get  the choice too keep fighting or leave with the shown reward. Although this mode is not endless (well

at least in my imagination :P )  if  u  finish wave 103 your party will be rewarded with a unique item  only obtained by this mode completion. 

Can we get survival mode sort of like in Cod Nazi Zombies ?

Basically its like defense missions but instead of  defending  the cryopod you are trying too survive until extraction comes.

Every 5 waves u get  the choice too keep fighting or leave with the shown reward. Although this mode is not endless (well

at least in my imagination :P )  if  u  finish wave 103 your party will be rewarded with a unique item  only obtained by this mode completion. 

^^^^^^^^^^^DE WON'T LISTEN...how many threads will there have to be, for them to implement....

Defense is basically survival. Taking out the cryopod isn't enough of a change to warrant an entirely new mission type. Just play defense.

i could say the same about capture missions and raid missions, and yet we have them both.

but i will say, there's gotta be more than just taking away from cryopods to make survival mode something special. either way, im all for a survival mode, or equivalent.

Edited by leonvision

I think a survival mode would be awesome.

It may be too easy though, it's not like many people are worried about dying themselves in a defense mission, the whole worry is keeping them away from that helpless pod. 

There would have to be traps or something that instantly kill you or much harder mobs so there is some risk of death even if you just kite infested.

why not?. i think its a good idea.this one defense-corpusmap is so huge and we must stand around the pot-.-

run arount and survive would be awesome for this maps and we can have all frames in the team. for defense all players just look around for vouban,frost,trinity and saryn.

a volt,excal,ash and banshee team will survive to.