Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

hi would love an invite:

IGN: Animoxx

Says you're in a clan.  Please leave that clan and reapply.

Returning sharkie here

IGN:  BOOMSHAKALAKAKA

thanks!

Thought I recognized the name.  Welcome back :D

Hey guys, im intersted in joining ya. Will you please invite me?

IGN: Networkneighborhood

Invite sent.  Welcome.

Hi.

Mature player just discovered Warframe. Easy going guy. Would be great to mix it with your clan. Send me an invite : ShedieXXX

We're pretty easy going ourselves :P Welcome.  Invite sent :D I think you'll fight in great.

IGN: Slait

I was informed of you guys on the recruitment reddit, and I've decided to apply after doing some research. Thanks in advance if I'm accepted. :)

Hey glad people still read the recruit reddit :D Glad to have you invite sent :D

Posting for Praznic. For some reason he don't have access to forums here.

IGN: Praznic

IGN: TheRandomHero1

I would really appreciate it :3

Both sent.  Welcome :D

Posting for Praznic. For some reason he don't have access to forums here.

IGN: Praznic

IGN: TheRandomHero1

I would really appreciate it :3

Both sent.  Welcome :D

Greetings !

I'am hoayuko. I'm from Indonesia, South East Asia. It is one the 5th biggest population in the world, but yet most people only know Bali which is one of its province. I just played for 5 days and totally addicted with this game. I'm just recently got mastery rank 3 and willing to learn a lot. Looking for an awesome clan and willing to contribute anything. I mainly played at Asia Region but if that is not an issue, please invite me to your clan. Hope we can work together.

Cheers,

hoayuko (steam id : hoayuko)

Greetings !

I'am hoayuko. I'm from Indonesia, South East Asia. It is one the 5th biggest population in the world, but yet most people only know Bali which is one of its province. I just played for 5 days and totally addicted with this game. I'm just recently got mastery rank 3 and willing to learn a lot. Looking for an awesome clan and willing to contribute anything. I mainly played at Asia Region but if that is not an issue, please invite me to your clan. Hope we can work together.

Cheers,

hoayuko (steam id : hoayuko)

Welcome to warframe!

...and welcome to the SSI! You're invite has been sent :)

It is always pleasing to see people who are introducing them selves formally, thank you for putting the effort into it! It is much appreciated.

We have some members that I know from the area you are living in, two of them are good friends of mine, you will definitely get to know them, Dofocash and LegendsCreed, awesome guys.

Please join our forums, it will keep you updated and entertained at all times, everyone would be glad to see you there :)

Once again, welcome to the shark tank!

Hi!

I am Xarksas. I come from Poland, but currently living and working in Germany. I started playing Warframe 2 years ago (with smaller or bigger pauses), but earlier I do not have so many free time to play, so unfortunately I have only Mastery Rank 3. Now I returned to warframe, because it is so great game. I am looking for an awesome clan In which everyone respect each other, and only great fun matters. I hope that You will let me to join in.

My game IGN is: xarksas (also steam Id is that same)

Cheers,

Xarksas

Edited by xarksas

Hi,

Please add me when possible. Started playing this game a couple of weeks ago and really enjoy it. Have over 60+ hours game play in it already with lots more to come I'm sure. I'm from Melbourne Australia and work afternoon shifts so I tend to play on the weekend and couple hours late each weeknight.

IGN: OmnipotentPariah 

Thank you.

Hi, I have just started playing Warframe after a long hiatus. I hate doing missions by myself and that is why I want to join a clan. I would like to play with others rather than being a loner. I am mastery rank 4, close to 5.

IGN: carload1

Edited by carload1

Good evening,

I am a brand new player to the game. I live in the US and tend to play between 9pm and 2am EST. I only have an Excalibur Rank 20 and am only Rank 2 right now, but I look forward to getting the warframes that I really want to play as soon as I can!

IGN: LunaticLeviathan

Hi,

Please add me when possible. Started playing this game a couple of weeks ago and really enjoy it. Have over 60+ hours game play in it already with lots more to come I'm sure. I'm from Melbourne Australia and work afternoon shifts so I tend to play on the weekend and couple hours late each weeknight.

IGN: OmnipotentPariah 

Thank you.

I was in the clan a while ago but was eventually kicked due to inactivity. Although, I just came back from a 6 month break from Warframe. May the currents guide ye.

Hi, I have just started playing Warframe after a long hiatus. I hate doing missions by myself and that is why I want to join a clan. I would like to play with others rather than being a loner. I am mastery rank 4, close to 5.

IGN: carload1

Good evening,

I am a brand new player to the game. I live in the US and tend to play between 9pm and 2am EST. I only have an Excalibur Rank 20 and am only Rank 2 right now, but I look forward to getting the warframes that I really want to play as soon as I can!

IGN: LunaticLeviathan

Invites for everyone!!!

Welcome back to those returning, welcome to the new people. Just WELCOME! :)