Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

Hello, Space Sharks Incorporated! I and my husband, TheMugbearer, are looking for an active and friendly community to call our home. We hail from the old Crescent Moon clan that, unfortunately, got split up due to internal drama. To avoid it, we were provided refuge by the Fusion Community clan, and for a time, it was enough. After the current operation, The Pacifism Defect, we realised that if we are to find a new family, we need to look elswhere. A few good recommendations pointed us towards your clan, and we are eager to join. Both of us are relatively competitive players, looking to contribute at all times during events and operations.

Our IGNs are:

Demitsorou

TheMugbearer

11 minutes ago, Demitsorou said:

Hello, Space Sharks Incorporated! I and my husband, TheMugbearer, are looking for an active and friendly community to call our home. We hail from the old Crescent Moon clan that, unfortunately, got split up due to internal drama. To avoid it, we were provided refuge by the Fusion Community clan, and for a time, it was enough. After the current operation, The Pacifism Defect, we realised that if we are to find a new family, we need to look elswhere. A few good recommendations pointed us towards your clan, and we are eager to join. Both of us are relatively competitive players, looking to contribute at all times during events and operations.

Our IGNs are:

Demitsorou

TheMugbearer

invited u both welcome to SSI ^^
u can also join our discord channel we are more active than clan chat there :D  https://discord.gg/bW59JhG

14 minutes ago, Reese_000 said:

IGN: Reese_000:suda::laugh:

rees u need to leave your current clan to get an invite from another clan please leave your clan and ask another invitation :)

Edit:invited

Edited by SSI_Deadpool

4 hours ago, DT_HYDE said:

mr: 16

my old mountain clan was inactive :( i would like to join this one, seems like the atmosphere for me.

ign: DT_HYDE

4 hours ago, Chestpains said:

IGN: Chestpains

MR: 22

I'm interested in joining your clan. I mainly want in because I want to be in a clan that actually does events/operations and groups up from time to time, be it for sorties or whatever.

Invites sent, Welcome both :satisfied:

The SSI Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ApzVBxr