The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

Invite please, thanks.

IGN: sidspyker

IGN: ChipMegabyte

Would be nice with some more people to play with =3

IGN: Adryzj

Returning player. Looking for friends to play co-op :)

Please invite

Thank you.

can I join the clan. username- paradocs123

MR: 13

IGN: Barret12

Im looking for new clan and would love to join.

Also sharks are cool.

IGN: Peroxid

New player here (MR 3). Would love to join your clan to make the game more social and have fun with you all! :)

Thank you!

I like the name haha

I would love to join a good, respectable clan. Been looking for one for a bit, my IGN is Tsolerif.

IGN: Roboo094

IGN: VladimirWestov

I like the Shark themed titles, and active clans are always nice.

IGN: Bearzky

IGN: Bearzky

IGN Casual_FTW

Invites sent, welcome!

Others are already in a clan!

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, BECAUSE OF CURRENT POST-U17 RISE IN ACTIVITY, PENDING INVITES WILL BE CANCELED AFTER 24H PERIOD SO THAT WE CAN KEEP INVITING PEOPLE

Edited by SSI_Death-Proxy

IGN: ColumbaLividup

Looking forward to sharking with you guys :)

May I join? :D

IGN: TwistyReptile

IGN: ACertainSlowpoke

Hoping to have fun w/ you guys

Invites sent, welcome (make sure to accept them soon, they'll be canceled after 24 hours from now)

IGN : KazemaruZen

Thanks in advance :D

says you are already in a clan mate, we can't send you an invite because of that

Sup, I'm back! Ign~ RustyBoots. I was with the clan about a year back or so, but left cause my brother wanted help with a clan he wanted to make. Well, that didn't go so well, and I figured why not go back to a the first clan that I actually liked? I am in the middle of a lot of stuff, so there are times that I may go inactive for a while, but I'll be sure to try and keep your heads up about it. I'm willing to help new-er players or other clan members here and there if the need comes up when I'm around, but my brothers and I usually keep busy (Meaning we wont mind taking clan members with us either on things like prime farms, exp runs, etc.), however I also am not fully gear'd cause I'm either very unlucky, or just right out must suck at the game, but hell. That said, I'm limited to what I can do. Even with a Boltor Prime, a half ranked Serration wont take you far -_-. Anyhow, sorry for the rant. Invite me when ya can, eh?