Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

-----------------------------------------------

Recruitment is currently closed - Please leave a request here if you wish to join, you may need to wait until space is available.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------

IGN : lefreez

hello

since i started playing this game a few days ago i would like to join the clan to be with some friends (i already hear them talking about warframe in our ts3)

karamonde / serval038 /  Yokokishiro / leylaniel

like them i'm french

Do you like Warframe? not bad, i play diablo3 so why not warframe
Do you like teaming up on missions? nooooo   i leech karamonde on missions :p
Do you consider yourself an awesome person? of course i'm the most awesome guy on earth (after mercure it start to be too high lvl for me :p)
Do you want to be part of an awesome and growing community? since i'm not yet inside it can't be so awesome :)

have a good day

Hi there. I'm returning to Warframe after messing around for a little bit last year. A friend of mine would like a clan to learn from while we're spending our time here. Our IGNs are the following. Please let me know if you need anything else!

itsatomster | Biskuits

Thanks!

IGN: Temperance10

Only started playing three days ago, but I love the game and would like more people to play with.

IGN: azianboi9x

IGN: Ashiotomi

Hey, I just got back after a couple of months of inactivity. Was wondering if i could rejoin the deadliest predators in space.

IGN: AltairJones

IGN: Uberzilla

Been playing for a bit, Would really love to be in a great clan :)

IGN: CoupDeGrace

Hi I would love to join your clan, ive played abit about 2 years ago and recently came back would totally love to get back into it with a good clan to start off with :).

IGN: Jinivus

Would love to join you guys. Played ages ago, just got back into it a few days ago now and loving it.

IGN : lefreez

hello

since i started playing this game a few days ago i would like to join the clan to be with some friends (i already hear them talking about warframe in our ts3)

karamonde / serval038 /  Yokokishiro / leylaniel

like them i'm french

Do you like Warframe? not bad, i play diablo3 so why not warframe
Do you like teaming up on missions? nooooo   i leech karamonde on missions :p
Do you consider yourself an awesome person? of course i'm the most awesome guy on earth (after mercure it start to be too high lvl for me :p)
Do you want to be part of an awesome and growing community? since i'm not yet inside it can't be so awesome :)

have a good day

Hi there. I'm returning to Warframe after messing around for a little bit last year. A friend of mine would like a clan to learn from while we're spending our time here. Our IGNs are the following. Please let me know if you need anything else!

itsatomster | Biskuits

Thanks!

Hi! Guys!!! 
Add: Erswin

Invites sent! Check our forum for Rules and further information! Have a nice day!

http://spacesharkinc...anwebsites.com/

Pending invites will be canceled after 24 hours period. We have reached 999 members so further recruitment might be slowed down or closed entirely until more room opens up.

IGN : Lediian

I'm a friend of current sharkies (serval03, karamonde, Yokokishiro, leylaniel and lefreez) and would like to join you when a free space is available.

I favor teamplay and community.

looking forward to be inside the ocean,

regards,

Led

Hello Tenno. I am a fellow space ninja reaching out into the stars in search of a new clan!  After many passing moons I just recently jumped onto Warframe after not playing since the earth year of Ocotber 2014... Obviously I've missed a lot updates, new tech and training. Also, my former clan has fallen to the depths of oblivion(Clan leader broke up the group). I am floating-a-drift(confused as jumping Jesus) about all the new material and changes that have been introduced and would greatly appreciate if I may be aloud to join your clan. Whatever the initiation process, I will sharpen my blades on the skulls of my enemies in preparation to show you I can hold my own and do my role in whatever it is you may need. I hope you receive this message and can respond asap. For if any more light years pass I may be in grave trouble...

(May I join your clan?) 

IGN:LazyRenegade

New to this game and i want to do as much cool stuff with as many cool people as i can.

and i like space sharks... :P

IGN : Lediian

I'm a friend of current sharkies (serval03, karamonde, Yokokishiro, leylaniel and lefreez) and would like to join you when a free space is available.

I favor teamplay and community.

looking forward to be inside the ocean,

regards,

Led

IGN: Noobverest

I was in the clan before but went on a trip over the summer so I was booted ;(

Would be nice if I could join again :D

IGN: laurentium0812

Was in the clan before but unable to login due to personal reason for a long time

Now I can back into the game for a more stable time

Hi there. I would love to join this clan if possible. 

My IGN: darksaga15

Many Thanks if I'm able to join, it would be much appreciated.

James

Invites sent! Check our forum for Rules and further information! Have a nice day!

Leave from the current clan before post here an invite request! Thank you!

Pending invites will be canceled after 24 hours period. We have reached 999 members so further recruitment might be slowed down or closed entirely until more room opens up.

hey can u invite me when there's room pls i forgot to leave my current clan after my last request sorry for that !! and if possible can u post a link to how to get higher ranks in ur clan if i ever join and thanks 

IGN : Gasman12

IGN $_SuperGeneric

Would like to join your ranks

IGN: Hoopdah

May I join your clan :D I sent you a message earlier but have yet to recieve an invite or message. Thank you for your time!

IGN: OnslaughtDOA3

hey can u invite me when there's room pls i forgot to leave my current clan after my last request sorry for that !! and if possible can u post a link to how to get higher ranks in ur clan if i ever join and thanks 

IGN : Gasman12

Invites sent! Check our forum for Rules and further information! Have a nice day!

Leave from the current clan before post here an invite request! Thank you!