Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

If you guys got an active chat going on, and are still active, drop me an invite. MR 12 and really active here. IGN :CapAllan.

I don't like TS based clans who don't chat a lot through the ingame chat. So, if that is active, and if people are willing to help, then count me in.

Hello good sirs, I'd really like to participate in the endeavors of the Selachimorphian creatures that inhabit the unexplored areas we know as "space". Basically, "Hi, can I join your clan?" My name is Chef_BoyDedee.

Edited by Chef_BoyDedee

9 hours ago, AndreiRez said:

IGN: AndreiRez

Interested in joining because in search of a fun and cool community.

Steam: PrettyChart898 (to message me at all times, kinda)

9 hours ago, AndreiRez said:

Is there like a specific colour palette for your frames/weapons? i would really want one, shark themed of course.

Our colors are White and Blue, but you don't need to wear them if you don't want to.

5 hours ago, ternix said:

IGN: ternix

I am every day online.Also i am 20 years old. 

1 minute ago, Chef_BoyDedee said:

Hello good sirs, I'd really like to participate in the endeavors of the Selachimorphian creatures that inhabit the unexplored areas we know as "space". Basically, "Hi, can I join your clan?"

Invites sent. Welcome to the clan :D

8 hours ago, CapAllan said:

If you guys got an active chat going on, and are still active, drop me an invite. MR 12 and really active here. IGN :CapAllan.

I don't like TS based clans who don't chat a lot through the ingame chat. So, if that is active, and if people are willing to help, then count me in.

You're still in a clan, please leave it and post here again for another invite.

20 hours ago, muun1 said:

IGN of 2 Friends and me:

CHUCK_SKYWALKER
RAGEBEARDOS
Muun1

We are playing nearly everyday and want to join a Clan with friendly people :)

10 hours ago, shriexer said:

Shark is never my favorite animals.

But if it's mean you can have fun, please let me join you. :P

IGN : shriexer

3 hours ago, CapAllan said:

I'd like to join. CapAllan is my IGN.

PS : I left my clan for real now. Hope this clan and dojo is everything I dream of it to be.

3 hours ago, DiskoCat said:

IGN:DiskoCat

:) Really would like to join this clan online everyday

All invites sent. Welcome to the clan :D

14 hours ago, MrBigfatcookie said:

IGN: MrBigfatcookie

Would like to join :))

13 hours ago, Kurt_Rava said:

Ign: Kurt_Rava

13 hours ago, DutchUndertaker said:

IGN: DutchUndertaker

11 hours ago, Zatholi said:

IGN: Zatholi

Thanks in advance!

16 minutes ago, Quinten-VL said:

IGN: Quinten-VL

Thank you in advance!

All invites sent. Welcome to the clan :D

2 hours ago, Konxulatus said:

Can I join the clan?

IGN: Konxulatus

Thanks.

1 hour ago, GriffinOne said:

IGN:   GriffinOne

58 minutes ago, Tuuttuut said:

Cool! IGN: tuuttuut

Invites have been sent . Welcome to the clan .

On 7/11/2013 at 3:54 PM, SSI_GG said:
1mhj_shark2.png

Do you like Warframe?

Do you like teaming up on missions?
Do you consider yourself an awesome person?
Do you want to be part of an awesome and growing community?

If you answered YES to any of the questions, then Space Shark Incorporated is right for you.

Space Sharks are deadliest in space, because sound doesn't travel in space.
Why is this a threat? Because you cannot hear the Jaws theme in space, meaning you will not know when we strike.

Goal of Space Sharks Incorporated:
To be a fun-loving group of bloodthirsty Space Sharks.

We are a 2+ Year Old Moon Clan (1000 members cap).

Some pictures from celebrating 2 years of SSI:

Our Clan Emblem: 33u4g9z.jpg

We got 1st place on Operation Arid Fear (1. 33113, Space Shark Incorporated)

We got 2nd place on Operation Sling-Stone (2. 100744, Space Shark Incorporated)

We got 4th place on Operation False Profit (4. 132827, Space Shark Incorporated)

We consistently are in the Top 15 Moon Clans in every event.

Dojo Status: Everything has been built and researched.

Now we got DISCORD as voice chat: https://discord.gg/0WzCjz5UQy7NNVSZ

Rank names:

Utility - Ghost Shark

• Reserved for members who, for special reasons, require an extended leave of absence. Though their migratory routes may take them away from the shiver for now, they will be back.

Initiate - Gummy Shark

• Small and relatively safe. These sharks have yet to prove themselves among the shiver. However, this hardly means they are to be taken lightly.

Soldier - Tiger Shark

• Strong, fast, and will chew through anything in their way. These sharks have proven themselves able members of the shiver, and have made their home in our oceans.

Sage - Hammerhead

• Their unique shaped head is designed for greater agility and panoramic vision, making the hammerhead a hunter to be reckoned with. Distinguished head for distinguished members.

Leader - Whale Shark

• Among the largest fish in the universe, these massive sharks have proven themselves able body defenders through long years of service and dedication.

Officer - Bull Shark

• Powerful and threatening; these sharks are experienced beasts. Climbing the ranks through bloodshed and kinship.

General - Great White

• Monsters of the modern universe; these sharks have more than proven themselves and chewed through expectations.

Warlord - Megalodon

• Omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent throughout all of space. They are our rulers, judges, and most revered members. Accepting of all sharks, but will execute all threats with zero prejudice and remorse.

SHARK'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY:

DO NOT insult other clans, players, and especially members of this clan.
DO NOT spam in clan chat. Repeated posts, begging, and excessive use of caps will not be tolerated.  If you want something, offer a trade.
DO NOT use excessive inappropriate language in clan chat.
DO NOT resolve your issue in clan chat. If you have an issue with another clan member(s), let a Megalodon(Warlord) or Great White(General) know or talk it out within squad chat.
DO NOT spam random invites to clan members who didn't agree with joining your mission. If you want to invite someone, then ask them first.
DO NOT AFK in our clan dojo. Many glitches and issues arise within the dojo when the host is idle.
• If you are not online for 30 days you will be kicked for inactivity (35 days for Tiger Sharks; 40 days for Hammerhead Sharks; 60 days for all Officers). For readmission, post on our Warframe Recruitment Thread.

"3 Strikes and You're Out!" Policy: Break 3 of these rules and we will be forced to exile you from the clan. Officers will be demoted after their 2nd strike.
NO EXCUSES. NO REPEAL. NO MERCY.

FAQ:

Recuitment threads:

Steam Group:  http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Spacesharkincorporated

space_shark_inc__dojo_layout_by_devianta

Post your IGN for an invite.

I would like to join this Clan i am on the lookout for some clans i don't insult at all i won't break any rules of you'rs 

IGN : mario412 

Thank's for the listen

Edited by mario412