Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just started and was wondering how long it would take to get Vectis

Goowie

Question

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)da0mac0man said:

lol actually the eta on the prime would be helpful too. I need the stock for a syndicate offering 

The Vectis prime is already out if that's what you wanted to know. Although not for much longer  as Ash Prime, Carrier Prime and Vectis Prime will be the next vaulted items. but once it is vaulted the syndicate requirement will be changed to a item still available.

On 3/11/2017 at 0:47 AM, GOEATSOMEFUSHM8 said:

The Vectis prime is already out if that's what you wanted to know. Although not for much longer  as Ash Prime, Carrier Prime and Vectis Prime will be the next vaulted items. but once it is vaulted the syndicate requirement will be changed to a item still available.

No i just wanted an eta on how long it usually takes to get the stock. Easy/difficult would work too. Im just curious, as i need it for the syndicate offering

45 minutes ago, (PS4)da0mac0man said:

No i just wanted an eta on how long it usually takes to get the stock. Easy/difficult would work too. Im just curious, as i need it for the syndicate offering

As most of drop chances are rare. I would say anywhere between 1 and 10 runs assuming you are using radiant only. Could be more if RNG is having a bad day.