Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Rescue Mission in Grineer Shipyard Tileset

Fuuubar

Question

I was trying to collect all medallions in a rescue mission ceres. I could only find 4, but there's 2 doors open after hostage is freed. Both was leading to dead-end room i've never seen before.

it was like this. A building at left side, door is locked. Pipes rising from toxic at right side, and blowing fire occasionally. Only enterance i could see was parkour from pipes, not really hard.

However whenever i'm middle of parkour, hostage would walk over the fire and bleedout. i could see the medallions there, but had to turn back and revive him. Gave up after many tries.

I forgot to try with syndicate operators (leaving them behind in certain mission types) but i feel like they would do the same with hostage, and all 3 would bleedout.

My question for those familiar with the room i described, how it is done? what i did wrong?

Is there a way to command hostage to stop following or enter these doors before freeing hostage?

1 answer to this question

9 hours ago, Fuuubar said:

I was trying to collect all medallions in a rescue mission ceres. I could only find 4, but there's 2 doors open after hostage is freed. Both was leading to dead-end room i've never seen before.

it was like this. A building at left side, door is locked. Pipes rising from toxic at right side, and blowing fire occasionally. Only enterance i could see was parkour from pipes, not really hard.

However whenever i'm middle of parkour, hostage would walk over the fire and bleedout. i could see the medallions there, but had to turn back and revive him. Gave up after many tries.

I forgot to try with syndicate operators (leaving them behind in certain mission types) but i feel like they would do the same with hostage, and all 3 would bleedout.

My question for those familiar with the room i described, how it is done? what i did wrong?

Is there a way to command hostage to stop following or enter these doors before freeing hostage?

Do you only do your syndicate missions solo? When playing this tileset play public and team work is the key. Also ensure all who join are down for a full medallion farm. The alternative would be to hunt for them prior to the rescue.