Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telos Boltace Build question, what works on the waves?

(PSN)CoolD2108

Question

Sup guys,

thought about getting me a telos boltace to play with my saryn but there's the question... 

How does 

*Condition Overload

*Maiming strike

*(primed) reach

and

*Saryns Toxic lash 

affect the waves?

Will they get the multipliers? Poison dots additionaly or instead of the lash proccs? Does more range equal linear falloff? Help from experienced players would be appreciated!

2 answers to this question

To my understanding, the only things about TBoltace's spin wave that are different from regular melee strikes (damage calculation-wise) are:

- They do not scale from the combo counter (and therefore, combo-requiring mods like Blood Rush have no effect on them)
- They have a guaranteed Slash proc, on top of the chance to apply the weapon's usual proc
- Their damage decreases harshly with distance

And that's it, really. It seems to scale just fine from everything else-- Primed Reach, Maiming Strike, Channeling, Stealth multipliers, etc etc.

I haven't tested Condition Overload or Saryn yet, but I assume they won't behave any differently. It would be great if someone could confirm that they work.

1 hour ago, SortaRandom said:

To my understanding, the only things about TBoltace's spin wave that are different from regular melee strikes (damage calculation-wise) are:

- They do not scale from the combo counter (and therefore, combo-requiring mods like Blood Rush have no effect on them)
- They have a guaranteed Slash proc, on top of the chance to apply the weapon's usual proc
- Their damage decreases harshly with distance

And that's it, really. It seems to scale just fine from everything else-- Primed Reach, Maiming Strike, Channeling, Stealth multipliers, etc etc.

I haven't tested Condition Overload or Saryn yet, but I assume they won't behave any differently. It would be great if someone could confirm that they work.

That helps me a lot. Thank you! It's even noted in the wiki actually >.> The Lash proccs alone would make this weapon beyond ideal for Saryn. Gonna test Condition overload then... I'll keep you updated should i not loose sight of this thread