The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Software Supporting

mamimylove

Ahahaha you're cute.

No there isn't. It's fundamentally impossible.

Turning off software, on the other hand, can help. For example, stopping BitTorrent and other P2P programs.

But most of the time, the fault lies on three factors: Distance between you and the host, the host's connection quality and your own connection quality. If you're too far away, the signal will take a while to reach. If the host's upload is crappy, it'll be slow to send information. If your own connection is crappy, it might lose information on its way over.

Either way, you're screwed over and there's no software that'll fix it.

Edited by Kyte

Ahahaha you're cute.

No there isn't. It's fundamentally impossible.

Turning off software, on the other hand, can help. For example, stopping BitTorrent and other P2P programs.

But most of the time, the fault lies on three factors: Distance between you and the host, the host's connection quality and your own connection quality. If you're too far away, the signal will take a while to reach. If the host's upload is crappy, it'll be slow to send information. If your own connection is crappy, it might lose information on its way over.

Either way, you're screwed over and there's no software that'll fix it.

He means hardware lag, not connection lag. For which there are programs that'll do something, but usually only on a bloated system that actually has changes to be made in the first place. 

OP, your computer is really old, it's doubtful there's anything you can do other than buy a computer from this decade, sorry.

Edited by iamSippyCup

He means hardware lag, not connection lag. For which there are programs that'll do something, but usually only on a bloated system that actually has changes to be made in the first place. 

That falls under "turning off software" :V

But you're right I assumed lag rather than low framerate.

Although I suppose he could've been referring to input lag but I don't think WF has input lag even in the worst computers.

Edited by Kyte

OFF:

Gamebooster

That program is a stupid one! It's just stay in your pc without helping you with something!

ON: 

Try to go to setting and uncheck some of them! Maybe it will help you! There is no software which can raise your fps in game! You should clean your PC! Defragmentation... CCleaner... etc

Edited by Just4Games

Gamebooster is useful when many background application are running on your computer.

Gamebooster allows you to manage easier these application with a simple interface.

Accordingly, it release some RAM and lower your CPU usage.

On my computer, gamebooster is not very helpful because my computer is almost new so it don't change much

You must clean your PC too, I recommends you Advanced System Care (latest version) who include gamebooster and many other useful appli like defragmentation.

Edited by Zrams

Gamebooster can break your desktop and currpt the registry of installed program shortcuts and inks with its stupid new desktop mode.  Its so much easier to use bat script to turn off background services, and now since Razor brought it, they require you to register an account to use a program that is nothing more then a bat script with a gui.