Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation Energy

Dragon_AV

I'm not sure if it's because I play mostly solo (and thus there are less enemies) or if this affects groups as well, but usually at some point I start struggling with getting enough energy for the extractor(s). This is especially the case when the next extractor is a few tiles away, and I have to move there (the enemies are obviously slower), and keeping 2 extractors at once fed is practicly impossible.

In case other people have similar problems, I suggest 2 possible solutions:

-Make changes to the spawn locations and rates

-Give operators the ability to charge the extractor with there void beam. This gives the operator another use, and also gives the players something to do while the enemies catch up

Other ideas etc are always welcome :smile:

27 minutes ago, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

I like the second idea as well. Just one question, but why the hell would you solo try and maintain 2 excavators across the map? I rarely solo excavation, but when I do I only do one at a time.

On small tiles you can perfectly cover 2 extractors. I usually do this when I want to speed things up or if I'm bored.

Edit: Of course keeping even one going is hard when I have to sit around and wait for 3min ur more before an energy-carrier shows up...

Edited by Dragon_AV