Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this farming guide still relevant?

(XBOX)CyberPwn3

Question

2 answers to this question

Fusion cores

no longer exist. replaced with endo. now takes an exact amount to rank up a mod. no more guesswork. for a general idea, it takes 40980 endo to rank up a primed mod from unranked to rank 10

Credits

alot of people used akkad for a while, before the secura lecta nerf. some still do.

XP weapons

draco farming doesnt really exist anymore. its now a survival. see credits. 20 waves on akkad is ALOT of xp, if you can get a group that half of doesnt leave at wave 5 or 10

Syndicate xp

see xp

XP frame

see xp

Resources

there are now breakables in every map that drop certain resources. alloy drums are guaranteed to drop a large amount of alloy. polymer cases drop a large amount of polymer. theres ones for the rarer resources too, like a cell array drops orokin cells but in smaller amounts. around 1-3.

as to actual farming, the only things i ever seem to be low on is polymer and argon when an item requires it. for the polymer, i go to assur on uranus. its infested survival. and with recent nekros changes, hes a farming machine. desecrate is now a toggle. turn on once and go to town. as for argon, i just run the low lvl void exterminate and hunt for argon pegmatites. same as the cell arrays above

AS FOR MUTAGEN. this one needs its own section. the post is DEAD WRONG . eris will get you MAYBE 1-4 mutagen per whatever node you do. craft a derelict key. according to DE, "its raining mutagen" there. and if the last event says anything(it had the derelict drop table) its true. 40+ in about half an hour.