Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rescue Missions - Outrunning The Hostage To Cause Enemies To Despawn Behind You.

SnowedEarth

The title says it all.

During hostage missions, once you free the hostage from its cell, you can simply run towards the exit point. The hostage runs slower than you, especially with your slide running. Once you're far enough from him, enemies will stop attacking the hostage, because the hostage is too far away from you, which causes the enemies close to the hostage to disappear.

How do I know that? I've done lots of rescue missions with that bug. It never failed. So please fix this.

The title says it all.

During hostage missions, once you free the hostage from its cell, you can simply run towards the exit point. The hostage runs slower than you, especially with your slide running. Once you're far enough from him, enemies will stop attacking the hostage, because the hostage is too far away from you, which causes the enemies close to the hostage to disappear.

How do I know that? I've done lots of rescue missions with that bug. It never failed. So please fix this.

This works until that one mission where you are locked in or sat waiting for an elevator. Frankly until they do something about the horrid hostage ai, I say leave well alone, trying to do it properly is a nightmare on higher levels, as the dumb bastard tries as hard as possible to die in a hail of bullets, just to F*** you over.

This works until that one mission where you are locked in or sat waiting for an elevator. Frankly until they do something about the horrid hostage ai, I say leave well alone, trying to do it properly is a nightmare on higher levels, as the dumb bastard tries as hard as possible to die in a hail of bullets, just to F*** you over.

Gotta agree on the fact that the hostage is a pain in the &#!. He just runs around, tanking for no apparent reason and making you lose your mission.

In the end, I'm glad I found this bug... This mission type is far too annoying.