Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Siphon And Rejuvenation Should Be A %

Keiiken

Having the amount Energy Siphon and Rejuvenation regenerate usually relegates them to being near useless one you put a maxed flow or better than 1/2 way maxed vitality. In the same way Flow was changed to be a percentage rather than fixed amount the same needs to be done with these two artifacts.

No. Energy Siphon and Rejuvenation already won't be an artifact anymore. It will get discontinued and continued as an upgradeable frame mod. (source: Livestreams)

Also 4x Energy Siphon makes the energy regeneration become 4 times faster aka 2 energy per second. It is near useless? No. It is one of the most useful artifacts in the arsenal you will never run out of energy if you play it right in a defense mission at VERY HIGH level.

Edited by R3leaZ

Yes and No.

Being on % would make it dramatically OP, you can already receive 2Energy/HP per second in all squad uses the same artifact, and that, is really high, i have 150% flow, and i don't usually get out of energy when with 2+ energy syphon.

Although, based on your suggestion, there have been rumors about upgrading artifacts. Let's wait and see

Useless? 4 Energy Siphons mean a free 1-ability every 9 seconds, and a free Ult every 35 seconds. (Assuming maxed Streamline, where 25 becomes 18, 100 becomes 70, and with 4 Siphons restoring 2 Energy per second.) It's not meant to replace Energy Orbs, it's meant to complement them. Energy Siphon is already the most overused artifact, no need to make it any better.

As for Rejuvenation. I agree that having the same flat regeneration rate as Siphon is kinda harsh when we have much more health than energy. But I still find it useful, and equip it for solo runs, mainly because it's the only reliable way to regain health when you don't have Trinity. I'd be careful in making it any better too, any sort of regeneration in a game encourages stale gameplay and cover-seeking. I don't want Warframe to turn into CoD where everything regenerates and you just go from near-dead to all good within 10 seconds of breaking eye contact.

Edited by Winterbraid

I never said a high percentage just a percentage and as several of you said its good when everybody chooses the same artifact but what happens when you don't. Also why shouldn't it be slightly more when your max is much higher than someone else? If you spend the mods to give you a higher energy max why shouldn't you be rewarded in being able to use your abilities than someone who for instance has decided to fore go that to make the frame tankier? There are some that want to play their warframe as a glass cannon nuker. Just the same way that if you want o play as a tanky bullet sponge I think you should reap a better benefit from Rejuv than a frame with base health or a Vitality mod with just a couple ranks in it.

I never said a high percentage just a percentage and as several of you said its good when everybody chooses the same artifact but what happens when you don't. Also why shouldn't it be slightly more when your max is much higher than someone else? If you spend the mods to give you a higher energy max why shouldn't you be rewarded in being able to use your abilities than someone who for instance has decided to fore go that to make the frame tankier? There are some that want to play their warframe as a glass cannon nuker. Just the same way that if you want o play as a tanky bullet sponge I think you should reap a better benefit from Rejuv than a frame with base health or a Vitality mod with just a couple ranks in it.

Well eventually it wont have any use. Energy Siphon will get discontinued aswell as some other artifacts. They will get replaced by Warframe mods that you can rank up.

Well eventually it wont have any use. Energy Siphon will get discontinued aswell as some other artifacts. They will get replaced by Warframe mods that you can rank up.

Yes and no. If memory serves from the live stream it was mentioned in they would be converted into auras (which like mods could be level up, but were their own entity separate from mods and fusible with other artifacts/ auras to create entirely new ones). it was argued though if it should be mod based(wanted by Scott) or given it's own slot(wanted by Steve). I personally hope they go with Steve's want, as reducing them into mods makes the already limited warframe space more irritating to choose over.