Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within

WarriorStorm

Question

6 answers to this question

That mission I believe can only be done solo unfortunately.

I can, however, help you out with what you need to do. Spoilers ahead, for anyone else who wants to avoid this.

Spoiler

For the guards, you will want to use your void melee then void dash to incapacitate them. Laser them to death to finish the job. Teshin you can just wail away with your weapon of choice. The grineer queen is a rinse and repeat of the first.

The problem is that i have went through it to the queen but even when i void dash through her i did not get the staff to drop. Now after taking a break and trying again i cant even get the void dash to work. I know it is a solo mission. But with out help from support to just get me to before the mission. I need someone to help me get through it.

Nvm actually, didn't read your respone propperly.

To the queen, final segment of the fight, not the guardians right? You unlocked a few operator abilitys...invisibility, void dash, that void punch that is mapped on your melee weapon and the beam.

For the guardians, first punch them then void dash trough them(invisibility to bullet jump is dash). That disarms them. 

The queen herself should fall with a simple dash when her bubble is down. Not 100% sure how it is on pc but the dash tends to go a lil upwards on ps4, try staying close to her and aiming down a little bit. That may help.

Visual reference:

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108