Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moved to Ghost Clan Section, as we don't have that many ...

Lady_VigDis_VanGrayle

WE ARE ALWAYS SEEKING NEW JOINS TO LEARN AND TEACH :)

goth_bar.jpg

MarilynMayMayVigDis and The Clan of Five Seven

Kind of new to this, but here we go...

I guess post here, and then we can add :)

Really no requirements, but to just have fun with us...

OUR DOJO HAS EVERYTHING :)

Me and my partner in crime have been off and on for three years, and are back. Starting a small modest clan, but boy do we have platinum and a hot ROCK STAR DOJO WITH ALL THE LABS AND GREAT SCENIC ROOMS ON TWO SPACIOUS LEVELS, AND GROWING ALL THE TIME...we are usually on Monday thru Friday EST from about 5:30 pm till kinda late. I however am able to be on pretty much all the time thru mysterious methods, so I'm pretty much ALWAYS around. LOTS on the weekends. We love WARFRAME and basically want to build a small family oriented Corps. We welcome all. Everyone has been so helpful to us as we try to get use to our frames again.

*hugs* love and respect to all our brother and sister tenno...we love you all, and hope you join our family. just here to have fun and enjoy being super ninja elite...

-VigDis

Derived from the Old Norse elements víg "war" and dís "goddess".

Edited by MarilynMayMayVigDis

29 minutes ago, BillyB0y said:

hey - im really new to the game, looking for some people to play with and teach me :) live in UK :)

hello :) we JUST sent an invite. nice to meet you. we are learning new things all the time. I'm pretty much ALWAYS on, but AFK every now and then. WELCOME :) also sent friend request. see you soon :)

Edited by MarilynMayMayVigDis