Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

You've come to a point where it doesn't matter anymore what you create. Anything what follows now is instantly art because Panzer made it.

You've just created a monster. I hope you're happy. *looks around for shelter from some impending buttzilla*

You've just created a monster. I hope you're happy.

did I? I see what you mean but I doubt you can blame me for anything; for various reasons.

I wonder btw ... is Panzer male or female o.O Plz don't kill me if I could have looked up anywhere.

You've come to a point where it doesn't matter anymore what you create. Anything what follows now is instantly art because Panzer made it.

That is.....quite disturbing. I don't really want my brainfarts be considered as art on equal line like the better stuff. 

You've just created a monster. I hope you're happy. *looks around for shelter from some impending buttzilla*

No one shall hide or run from the butts.....buuuttssss

Panzer is female, has cute accent, and is taken it would seem,

I also have a tendency of sounding like a whale and even a Nazgul :D

The stalker oughta watch out for you...

Lovely thread this is, lotsa good art! :D

Im the Stalker's stalker 0w0 *butt*

That is.....quite disturbing. I don't really want my brainfarts be considered as art on equal line like the better stuff. 

No one shall hide or run from the butts.....buuuttssss

I also have a tendency of sounding like a whale and even a Nazgul :D

Im the Stalker's stalker 0w0 *butt*

Non sall escape, dem butts :3

Heh, it also explains why Stalker hasnt appeared for me in a long time, its because you stalk his butt! ^^

everyone seems to have crowned Ember (and ember prime) as queen of butts.

FTFY.

Someone should make a gallery for proper comparison. I spent the last weeks mostly looking at Banshee's and Saryn's backs - and didn't even pay proper attention to their booties. So ... dunno.

Someone should make a gallery for proper comparison. I spent the last weeks mostly looking at Banshee's and Saryn's backs - and didn't even pay proper attention to their booties. So ... dunno.

Panzer! It would appear that your expertise are required!

FTFY.

eeh everytime i take a look at the female frame, I can't help but think that they have the same model. o_e