Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fury of the Old World (Recruitment)

laughinggas2200

We have awoken

It is up to us to bring balance to this once peaceful world

To eliminate the warring factions, bring peace to civilians

This is our calling, and we are the Fury of the Old World

Fury of the Old World is a brand new clan, started this week, and we are looking for new recruits. Our goal is to provide a safe and friendly environment for anyone who needs it, new or old, dedicated or casual. Since we are a very, VERY fresh clan, we have a ways to go when it comes to overall progress, but we're determined to get there no matter what, and we can't do it alone! For those that are interested in joining, you shall be welcomed to a place that will grow with you, a place where new players can go for advice and assistance to become a better Tenno, and where older players can go to be challenged alongside their friends in high-tier combat, raids, and clan events, when the time comes.

REQUIREMENTS

The only thing we ask of you is that you have a desire to work alongside your clanmates. All types of people, low or high mastery, is able to join. All you need to do is ask!

FEATURES

Like most clans, we do offer a laboratory with (in-progress) research, and our dojo will accomodate a duel room, an obstacle course, and more as time goes by. We DO have a Discord group, and the link will be provided to you once you are within our ranks. There is no need to join this Discord server if you don't want to, however. You WILL need to use it if you wish to go on raids, but there is no pressure to use it if you choose not to. 

HOW TO JOIN

All you need to do is post here, or send a message to me in-game if you wish to join, and I will send you an invitation the next chance I get!

That being said, I thank you for your time, and I thank you for considering this clan. Keep on fighting, Tenno!

Hi hello!

I'm a fairly seasoned player with well over 1.4k hours under their belt! MR 19 and pretty knowledgeable about the game

Haven't done much raiding, but it's something I'd be eager to get into.

I hope you consider my application!