Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i've Been Banned" Threads

Kahruvel

Look, we are all in agreement that posting "please unban me" threads does nothing to speed up the ban appeals process. At best, they simply stir a pot and devolve into "stop cheating you idiot" flamefest.

So please, moderators... can they just simply be against the rules? If someone posts a "I've been banned" thread, please outright delete it and send a PM to the thread starter with a copypasta informing them of the steps they can take to be unbanned. This is as much for the defense of the banned player as it is for the forum community as a whole. The poor fools don't realize that they're setting themselves up as a target for everyone to shoot at.

tl;dr: All of these threads end up being locked anyway. Just do away with them altogether and make them against the rules.

Edited by Kahruvel

I have been playing today the new update 9 for a few hours, i was buying blueprints in the market, when i bought the Nova warframe blueprint, a message popped up, the blueprint couldn´t be purchased, and my account hasn´t been charged, i restarted the game and i try to log in and pops up the message that my account has been suspended until Jan 01, 2035 due to End User License Agreement Violation. What is this? Why did i got my account suspended? i do not use cheats or stuff like that, please help.

I have been playing today the new update 9 for a few hours, i was buying blueprints in the market, when i bought the Nova warframe blueprint, a message popped up, the blueprint couldn´t be purchased, and my account hasn´t been charged, i restarted the game and i try to log in and pops up the message that my account has been suspended until Jan 01, 2035 due to End User License Agreement Violation. What is this? Why did i got my account suspended? i do not use cheats or stuff like that, please help.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/home

Their fraud / cheating detection is a bit too sensitive, I agree. Support is usually very good about accidental bans though.

i do not wish to be a victim of evil prosecutors pinning me down to the core wanting me to get a guilty verdict

and banhammer judgement

(still, if ye go into the wrong detention room for visiting hours, ye get no chance of getting an attorney to pull ye out)

- if ye know what i mean, which this thread has been already sum'd up -

Edited by Thunderbog