Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arrange mods by rank level.

Historical

Level and rarity is nice. But the priority should be an option to filter mods by type. Right now, you can go into each weapon you have equiped and see all compatible mods, but if you see some of them that you don't want and want to sell them, there's no way you can easily go back to the inventory and pick them out. I have 22 pages in my inventory and I already give up trying to find those. Imagine people with fuller bags.

Ideally -- and this probably isn't too high on the priority list -- there should be some sort of filter option, like boxes you can check at the inventory screen like:

-by level or

-by rarity or

-by type

or -by date obtained (this would gray out all the above boxes)

Various mod filters would be very much appreciated: Even if they aren't making a full filter yet, I'd like it to autosort both by type and power until they can implement the full thing. This would mean you'd have a long row of mods like now but it would have all your types seperated and ranked by strenght (instead of actual rank, which has little meaning with the current drop methods), so you'd have some thing like 10 melee damage mods, starting from 25% to 1% for example, followed by X electric damage mods and so on. Dual mods could be handled by sorting from the strongest type (eg. a 40 shield/20% melee damage would be listed under shield mods, as 40 is higher than 20) and mods for specific weapons wouldn't have to be accounted for in this simple system yet (you can still see it by hovering over each mod anyway).

Edited by Zinn