Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about chroma's vex armor skill

Kerthis

Question

Hi I would like to know if total amount of armor getting from Vex Armor is calculated dynamically or rather "snapshoted" within the moment of activating the skill. To be more clear I present you with this hypothetical situation: Im using Vex first and due to a lack of energy cold Elemental Ward a few seconds later. Does Vex Armor skill include a new armor increase or not? This is not only one condition that could occur of course. You can get more armor from health globe (energy conversion) or your power strenght could go up due to growing power. How is it then with Vex armor being "snapshot" or dynamic?

5 answers to this question

That's actually good news, good to know that popping vex first is not waste of additional armor from ward. :)

However growing power "case" could be different. Tell me, do changes in power strenght modify vex too? I mean it makes sense that X% of scorn/fury are flat calculations based on power strenght within the activation moment and then only armor fluctuations are taken into account for the whole remaining time of the buff. Do you know how is it in that case?