Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Of The Balance (Recruitment open,Rank 9 clan) want to join an asylum of misfits? seriously no need for the serious to apply, We have pie!!

Gildarts_bb

2 hours ago, Tujika said:

IGN: Xoreni

Timezone: GMT +2

Time Played: 553 Hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Defense and Survival mostly, but up for anything. (Except Raids)

What are some of the other games you play?: Been stuck with Warframe for a while, took a little break and now I'm back

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I love Animes, mostly the really quality, serious ones. Story wise. But gotta love a fun/epic shounen anime as well.

Tell us something about yourself: Uhhh, not really good at this... Just your typical silent but "helpful when I can" type of guy, looking for fun people to play with/help to. So yeah, I don't talk much, but I'm there when you need me. :) Or at least try to.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? Well, as I said above, I like helping others and getting some random stuff in the process. Also, I'll contribute to the dojo as much as I can.

What do you want from the Knights? People to farm with, or just casually play and help. Cuz playing alone is boring.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y understand.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No.

invite sent welcome!

IGN: CentrinoDoG

Timezone: GMT+2 (Denmark)

Time Played: 524 Hours-ish

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Interception, Mobile Defense, Survival. To name a few.

What are some of the other games you play?: Destiny, Fallout 4, Star wars the old republic, Terraria, 7 days to die.

Do you like anime in general?(not required): YES! Favorite genres are Mecha and cyberpunk ie. Gundam and GitS

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I'm pretty laid back in general and always... okay maybe not always but mostly, willing to help others.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I was part of the clan [Casuals not Included] for the better part of the last 2 years. But the clans leadership was not active so no research could be started and what followed was the slow death of the clan. Back on topic! as stated above I'm willing to lend a hand to those who need it and I'm looking forward to some nerdy conversations.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) I'm looking for an active community, if that wasn't clear by now ^^

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No

IGN: OmegaXLII

Timezone: PST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 35 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: defense, interception, survival

What are some of the other games you play?: Destiny, Dragon Age, and Borderlands are probably my favorites

Do you like anime in general?(not required): anime, manga, light novels, all of it. Disclaimer: I have not seen most mainstream anime such as dragon ball and naruto

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I'm a college student and more of a casual gamer. I have never been a part of an online clan or guild before, so I'm new to this.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I'll help out however I can

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) blueprints and a friendly community to play with

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

IGN: AmeProxy

Timezone: GMT+3 (However im mostly online at evenings and nights)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)  30ish hours. (i tried to game a long time ago and dropped it, came back recently and was blown away)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Spy for sure!

What are some of the other games you play?: Dota 2 (I'm pretty good at it some might say), PathOfExile, Hearthstone(sometimes)

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I am a huge anime fan and my anime list goes into the hundreds, but im not into most Shounen anime these days, unless you count the Fate series, lol. But my favorite animes are Detective Conan, Kimi no Nawa, Steins:Gate... Also i still can not believe they made a 4th season for Jigoku Shoujo :O.... but i could honestly spend an hour on this question, ill just stop myself here...

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) Well, im a pretty huge gamer and an anime fan as you are now well aware... BUT i can be a huge critic as well.. just.. don't ever talk about SAO in my presence and you will be fine :]

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I've been a guild/clan leader in many MMO's before so i do have leadership capabilities if you can...call them that, currently im a guild leader in PoE as well (Path of exile). But hopefully what i can bring to this clan is a good mood and lots of weird jokes, im reaaally good at weird jokes.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) At the moment im just hoping to find a place to belong to and maybe some people to ask dumb questions from, but don't worry, im pretty pro at google.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yup.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope.

On 9/3/2017 at 8:38 AM, CentrinoDoG said:

IGN: CentrinoDoG

Timezone: GMT+2 (Denmark)

Time Played: 524 Hours-ish

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Interception, Mobile Defense, Survival. To name a few.

What are some of the other games you play?: Destiny, Fallout 4, Star wars the old republic, Terraria, 7 days to die.

Do you like anime in general?(not required): YES! Favorite genres are Mecha and cyberpunk ie. Gundam and GitS

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I'm pretty laid back in general and always... okay maybe not always but mostly, willing to help others.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I was part of the clan [Casuals not Included] for the better part of the last 2 years. But the clans leadership was not active so no research could be started and what followed was the slow death of the clan. Back on topic! as stated above I'm willing to lend a hand to those who need it and I'm looking forward to some nerdy conversations.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) I'm looking for an active community, if that wasn't clear by now ^^

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

On 9/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, OmegaXLII said:

IGN: OmegaXLII

Timezone: PST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 35 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: defense, interception, survival

What are some of the other games you play?: Destiny, Dragon Age, and Borderlands are probably my favorites

Do you like anime in general?(not required): anime, manga, light novels, all of it. Disclaimer: I have not seen most mainstream anime such as dragon ball and naruto

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I'm a college student and more of a casual gamer. I have never been a part of an online clan or guild before, so I'm new to this.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I'll help out however I can

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) blueprints and a friendly community to play with

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

23 hours ago, AmeProxy said:

IGN: AmeProxy

Timezone: GMT+3 (However im mostly online at evenings and nights)

Time Played: (located on your in game profile)  30ish hours. (i tried to game a long time ago and dropped it, came back recently and was blown away)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Spy for sure!

What are some of the other games you play?: Dota 2 (I'm pretty good at it some might say), PathOfExile, Hearthstone(sometimes)

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I am a huge anime fan and my anime list goes into the hundreds, but im not into most Shounen anime these days, unless you count the Fate series, lol. But my favorite animes are Detective Conan, Kimi no Nawa, Steins:Gate... Also i still can not believe they made a 4th season for Jigoku Shoujo :O.... but i could honestly spend an hour on this question, ill just stop myself here...

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) Well, im a pretty huge gamer and an anime fan as you are now well aware... BUT i can be a huge critic as well.. just.. don't ever talk about SAO in my presence and you will be fine :]

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I've been a guild/clan leader in many MMO's before so i do have leadership capabilities if you can...call them that, currently im a guild leader in PoE as well (Path of exile). But hopefully what i can bring to this clan is a good mood and lots of weird jokes, im reaaally good at weird jokes.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) At the moment im just hoping to find a place to belong to and maybe some people to ask dumb questions from, but don't worry, im pretty pro at google.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yup.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope.

invites sent to all three of you welcome to the insanity :)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: GenocideLatte

Timezone: UTC+8:00

Time Played: 1529 Hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Spy comes first,followed by survival in close second(And raids if that's counted)

What are some of the other games you play?: As of now mainly Phantasy Star Online 2 and Heroes of the Storm

Do you like anime in general?: Definitely a yes.Comedy,romance and drama are my favourite genres~ (─‿‿─)

Tell us something about yourself: I love to talk to people,even though it takes me days to get the strength to speak up (. ゚ー゚).I love playing games,though that gets hindered by the lack of money to get them...blegh.I'm usually whimsical,but can be serious if the situation calls for it.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: I'm good at random bits and pieces like writing.I have experience in organising event and things alike,for example giveaways or competitions.Other than that,hopefully a helping hand and a friendly person filled with the urge to play around~

What do you want from the Knights?: People to talk and hang out with for the most part.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yeapo!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:Nupe

6 hours ago, GenocideLatte said:

IGN: GenocideLatte

Timezone: UTC+8:00

Time Played: 1529 Hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Spy comes first,followed by survival in close second(And raids if that's counted)

What are some of the other games you play?: As of now mainly Phantasy Star Online 2 and Heroes of the Storm

Do you like anime in general?: Definitely a yes.Comedy,romance and drama are my favourite genres~ (─‿‿─)

Tell us something about yourself: I love to talk to people,even though it takes me days to get the strength to speak up (. ゚ー゚).I love playing games,though that gets hindered by the lack of money to get them...blegh.I'm usually whimsical,but can be serious if the situation calls for it.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: I'm good at random bits and pieces like writing.I have experience in organising event and things alike,for example giveaways or competitions.Other than that,hopefully a helping hand and a friendly person filled with the urge to play around~

What do you want from the Knights?: People to talk and hang out with for the most part.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yeapo!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:Nupe

invite sent welcome aboard

IGN: Thehauk

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in-game profile)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Running in and killing stuff

What are some of the other games you play?: I used to play overwatch like a maniac, Osrs, LoL, R6

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yas

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) idk how to describe myself I guess if I get in just talking in discord will show enough about my personality right?

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I really just want to have fun and kill stuff with a friendly group of people

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Farming help, community, and instruction

I certify that I have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): yas

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: nop

Edited by Thehauk

25 minutes ago, Thehauk said:

IGN: Thehauk

Time Played: (located on your in-game profile)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Running in and killing stuff

What are some of the other games you play?: I used to play overwatch like a maniac, Osrs, LoL, R6

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yas

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) idk how to describe myself I guess if I get in just talking in discord will show enough about my personality right?

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I really just want to have fun and kill stuff with a friendly group of people

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Farming help, community, and instruction

I certify that I have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): yas

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: nop

invite sent welcome!

IGN: Titainus

Timezone: GMT+5:30 

Time Played: (located on your in game profile):  326 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: LoR probably and like some long survival missions 

What are some of the other games you play?: League (embarrassing amount), Ragnarok (private servers, used to), Tera and several sandbox games

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Definitely, grew up reading manga in PC cafes and watching animax. Still watch anime a lot (absolutely love shounen).

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): Games/Anime/Twitch.tv dictate an absurd amount of my life time and sometimes i worry bout it, but then i realize i'm, for most parts, chill and happy doing these, so its cool. I am an INTP (MBTI type, ignore this if you are unfamiliar).  I literally laugh at terrible sitcom jokes, big favorites are seinfeld, scrubs, a bit of fry and laurie etc etc. IRL, I'm a research analyst (aka desk job lackey)

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) In the ragnarok server i played, i used to be a gamemaster (part of balance/admin team) and used to lead one of the bigger guilds. Not sure if those skills would apply here, but i feel im flexible when it comes to people. I started about 2 months ago and i'm right now MR 15 (with 326 hours), I like putting in the effort/grind with efficiency. If you want things done, i can help gladly.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) As simple as it sounds, a group to play together and grow with. Feels like your recruitment thread suggests that you want to know who is joining you and i like that. Another thing would be, I feel like Warframe while it feels a great game to play, the game itself doesnt do a good enough job on explaining it's numerous nuanced mechanics/systems. So, I am looking to plug the gaps of knowledge and learn.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No

2 hours ago, Titainus said:

IGN: Titainus

Timezone: GMT+5:30 

Time Played: (located on your in game profile):  326 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: LoR probably and like some long survival missions 

What are some of the other games you play?: League (embarrassing amount), Ragnarok (private servers, used to), Tera and several sandbox games

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Definitely, grew up reading manga in PC cafes and watching animax. Still watch anime a lot (absolutely love shounen).

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): Games/Anime/Twitch.tv dictate an absurd amount of my life time and sometimes i worry bout it, but then i realize i'm, for most parts, chill and happy doing these, so its cool. I am an INTP (MBTI type, ignore this if you are unfamiliar).  I literally laugh at terrible sitcom jokes, big favorites are seinfeld, scrubs, a bit of fry and laurie etc etc. IRL, I'm a research analyst (aka desk job lackey)

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) In the ragnarok server i played, i used to be a gamemaster (part of balance/admin team) and used to lead one of the bigger guilds. Not sure if those skills would apply here, but i feel im flexible when it comes to people. I started about 2 months ago and i'm right now MR 15 (with 326 hours), I like putting in the effort/grind with efficiency. If you want things done, i can help gladly.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) As simple as it sounds, a group to play together and grow with. Feels like your recruitment thread suggests that you want to know who is joining you and i like that. Another thing would be, I feel like Warframe while it feels a great game to play, the game itself doesnt do a good enough job on explaining it's numerous nuanced mechanics/systems. So, I am looking to plug the gaps of knowledge and learn.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No

invite sent, welcome to the madhouse!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: Alternaeted (May be changing this soon, though 200 plat hurts -- all them deluxe skinssss ಠ_ಠ)

Timezone: UTC +8

Time Played: 265 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Defense, Excavation and Eidolon Free Roam

What are some of the other games you play: Maplestory, Borderlands 2, Osu!, Witcher 3, Granblue Fantasy, Terraria, Path of Exile, Civ, EU4, Starcraft 2, Rogue-likes (BoIR, FTL, Dankest Dungeon) the list goes on and on and on... RPG and Strategy/Rogue-likes being my favourite genres

Do you like anime in general: Hell yeah, though I have an inclination towards a very specific genre (FMA:B is likely my favourite anime) and as a result have been watching less, and drawing more manga ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Tell us something about yourself: Am an avid gamer, though I have a heck ton of other hobbies too (drawing, floorball, guitar, just to name a few, not sure where I find all this time to be frank), generally jovial (your typical memester), often switching quickly between serious and joking tones when speaking. I'd like to think of myself as being pretty chill and easy to get along with, but passionate when involving things of my interest. (Might run my mouth off, as I've seem to have done. I'm pretty open to sharing, perhaps it's my ego showing)

What do you think you are bringing to the clan: A charming and charismatic presence ;) If that fails, then I've ran a few big-ish (though incredibly casual and go-with-the-flow) guilds in other games and I can offer some amateur clan propaganda services (aspiring artist, have helped design some logos, drawn some fan-art, but please don't expect super professional works and hurt mah fragile pride). I've also a tendency to do a heck load of damage calculations, I find that it feels rather gratifying, and perhaps I can aid with that once I actually get hold of WF damage formulas. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻─┻

What do you want from the Knights: Misery loves company, I'd appreciate a community to farm along in the endless grind that is Warframe. Just looking for a fun time in a "fun" game(s?), maybe share thoughts about builds, jest around in or out of the game.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep

Were you referred to us by a current clan member: Non

Edited by Alternaeted

8 hours ago, Alternaeted said:

IGN: Alternaeted (May be changing this soon, though 200 plat hurts -- all them deluxe skinssss ಠ_ಠ)

Timezone: UTC +8

Time Played: 265 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Defense, Excavation and Eidolon Free Roam

What are some of the other games you play: Maplestory, Borderlands 2, Osu!, Witcher 3, Granblue Fantasy, Terraria, Path of Exile, Civ, EU4, Starcraft 2, Rogue-likes (BoIR, FTL, Dankest Dungeon) the list goes on and on and on... RPG and Strategy/Rogue-likes being my favourite genres

Do you like anime in general: Hell yeah, though I have an inclination towards a very specific genre (FMA:B is likely my favourite anime) and as a result have been watching less, and drawing more manga ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Tell us something about yourself: Am an avid gamer, though I have a heck ton of other hobbies too (drawing, floorball, guitar, just to name a few, not sure where I find all this time to be frank), generally jovial (your typical memester), often switching quickly between serious and joking tones when speaking. I'd like to think of myself as being pretty chill and easy to get along with, but passionate when involving things of my interest. (Might run my mouth off, as I've seem to have done. I'm pretty open to sharing, perhaps it's my ego showing)

What do you think you are bringing to the clan: A charming and charismatic presence ;) If that fails, then I've ran a few big-ish (though incredibly casual and go-with-the-flow) guilds in other games and I can offer some amateur clan propaganda services (aspiring artist, have helped design some logos, drawn some fan-art, but please don't expect super professional works and hurt mah fragile pride). I've also a tendency to do a heck load of damage calculations, I find that it feels rather gratifying, and perhaps I can aid with that once I actually get hold of WF damage formulas. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻─┻

What do you want from the Knights: Misery loves company, I'd appreciate a community to farm along in the endless grind that is Warframe. Just looking for a fun time in a "fun" game(s?), maybe share thoughts about builds, jest around in or out of the game.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep

Were you referred to us by a current clan member: Non

invite sent welcome to the asylum 

IGN:Renegade759

Timezone:US EST

Time Played: 10 hours (I'm new but am definitely going to be playing this as my main game)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Not sure yet

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Destiny, Guild Wars 2, FF14, WoW, Divinity Original Sin 2

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yes! I just saw an anime in theaters last night called A Silent Voice. So good :D

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a weirdo at heart that loves anime and kid stuff like power rangers and pokemon still. No shame! I also am a therapist for children with Autism. 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: An active member for sure first of all. I work part time so I am almost always playing games. I also have been in leadership roles in the multiple MMOs that I have played so I am used to helping recruit or manage sites and discords when needed. If I became familiar enough with Warframe, I hope that I could be able to really help out in the clan to see it progress further.

What do you want from the Knights?: I really hate playing games solo, so I would just love to be part of a group that I can chat with in Discord or in-game when I'm playing. I essentially just want to make some awesome friends through Warframe. Since I'm new, I do have questions sometimes, but I try to google as much as I can so I don't become a bother. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope. 

IGN: God_of_pizza

Time Played: 6 Hrs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: I don't know yet

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Destiny 2, Divinity Original Sin 2

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Love it, https://myanimelist.net/animelist/strevino

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I'm a long time gamer and nerd that has just recently started coming out of my shell more often. I love interacting with new people now.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) A laid back, easy to talk to attitude that is great at being friends with everyone.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Just a community to interact with and learn from.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

11 hours ago, Renegade759 said:

IGN:Renegade759

Timezone:US EST

Time Played: 10 hours (I'm new but am definitely going to be playing this as my main game)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Not sure yet

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Destiny, Guild Wars 2, FF14, WoW, Divinity Original Sin 2

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yes! I just saw an anime in theaters last night called A Silent Voice. So good :D

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a weirdo at heart that loves anime and kid stuff like power rangers and pokemon still. No shame! I also am a therapist for children with Autism. 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: An active member for sure first of all. I work part time so I am almost always playing games. I also have been in leadership roles in the multiple MMOs that I have played so I am used to helping recruit or manage sites and discords when needed. If I became familiar enough with Warframe, I hope that I could be able to really help out in the clan to see it progress further.

What do you want from the Knights?: I really hate playing games solo, so I would just love to be part of a group that I can chat with in Discord or in-game when I'm playing. I essentially just want to make some awesome friends through Warframe. Since I'm new, I do have questions sometimes, but I try to google as much as I can so I don't become a bother. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope. 

7 hours ago, God_of_pizza said:

IGN: God_of_pizza

Time Played: 6 Hrs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: I don't know yet

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Destiny 2, Divinity Original Sin 2

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Love it, https://myanimelist.net/animelist/strevino

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I'm a long time gamer and nerd that has just recently started coming out of my shell more often. I love interacting with new people now.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) A laid back, easy to talk to attitude that is great at being friends with everyone.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Just a community to interact with and learn from.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

invites sent to you both welcome aboard

IGN: IceTeaRules

Timezone:+00:00 Portugal

Time Played: 100 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Spy, Defense

What are some of the other games you play?: Cs:go

Do you like anime in general?(not required):

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I’m a dude, i’m currently studying in colleage, and i’m usually playing when i have free time.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I don’t think i’m bringing anything new to the clan, i’m just sort of a newbie looking for people to farm with and grind the game.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) I want to join a clan, to get some tips, find people to farm and level up with.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:

3 hours ago, IceTeaRules said:

IGN: IceTeaRules

Timezone:+00:00 Portugal

Time Played: 100 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Spy, Defense

What are some of the other games you play?: Cs:go

Do you like anime in general?(not required):

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I’m a dude, i’m currently studying in colleage, and i’m usually playing when i have free time.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I don’t think i’m bringing anything new to the clan, i’m just sort of a newbie looking for people to farm with and grind the game.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) I want to join a clan, to get some tips, find people to farm and level up with.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:

invite sent welcome!

IGN: NoobForHire

Timezone: Central

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 94 hours (most of this is back from when Warframe was newish, and it's just hours of mindless resource grinding)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Anything that isn't Spy or Archwing.

What are some of the other games you play?: League of Legends, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Runescape

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Oh my yes.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I always suck at this sort of thing. Umm... I have a terrible sleep schedule? I'm up until 5-6 AM most nights.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Did a bit of clan leading in Runescape around 5 years ago. Other than that... my devilish good looks?

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Community/People to play with

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope

5 hours ago, NoobForHire said:

IGN: NoobForHire

Timezone: Central

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 94 hours (most of this is back from when Warframe was newish, and it's just hours of mindless resource grinding)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Anything that isn't Spy or Archwing.

What are some of the other games you play?: League of Legends, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Runescape

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Oh my yes.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I always suck at this sort of thing. Umm... I have a terrible sleep schedule? I'm up until 5-6 AM most nights.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Did a bit of clan leading in Runescape around 5 years ago. Other than that... my devilish good looks?

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Community/People to play with

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope

welcome! invite sent 

IGN: XXElvenSlayerXX 

Timezone: UTC 

Time Played: 2d 21h 30min 41s

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: defense and exterminate

What are some of the other games you play?: overwatch, fortnite and csgo

Do you like anime in general?(not required): indeed

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I like pie. Enough said. 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) will help in any way I can but mostly will just have fun with members

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) a bit of guidance and other than that just fun people to play and farm with

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: no

IGN:GeniusGermF

Timezone: SGT

Time Played: 1D 14HR 25mins 43secs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: defense and excavation

What are some of the other games you play?: Killing Floor 2 and Overwatch(but I stopped)

Do you like anime in general?(not required): A few

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): Laid back person who curses a lot but in a humorous fashion.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Extra pair of hands

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.): Tips and also help on some bosses

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: None

IGN: Necrionet

Timezone: GMT+1

Time Played: 75 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: spy

What are some of the other games you play?: overwatch and ocasionally some single player, when something worthy comes out 

Do you like anime in general?(not required): yup

Tell us something about yourself: i've been playing videogame for as along as i can remember, i like mangas, books, anime, movies... sooooo 100% nerd here =)

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? The will to partecipate in clan activities and help if i can 

What do you want from the Knights? just someone to play with =)

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: nope