Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Knights Of The Balance (Recruitment open,Rank 9 clan) want to join an asylum of misfits? seriously no need for the serious to apply, We have pie!!

Gildarts_bb

23 hours ago, XXElvenSlayerXX said:

IGN: XXElvenSlayerXX 

Timezone: UTC 

Time Played: 2d 21h 30min 41s

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: defense and exterminate

What are some of the other games you play?: overwatch, fortnite and csgo

Do you like anime in general?(not required): indeed

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I like pie. Enough said. 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) will help in any way I can but mostly will just have fun with members

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) a bit of guidance and other than that just fun people to play and farm with

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: no

17 hours ago, Necrionet said:

IGN: Necrionet

Timezone: GMT+1

Time Played: 75 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: spy

What are some of the other games you play?: overwatch and ocasionally some single player, when something worthy comes out 

Do you like anime in general?(not required): yup

Tell us something about yourself: i've been playing videogame for as along as i can remember, i like mangas, books, anime, movies... sooooo 100% nerd here =)

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? The will to partecipate in clan activities and help if i can 

What do you want from the Knights? just someone to play with =)

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: nope

invites sent welcome to the asylum !

23 hours ago, GeniusGermF said:

IGN:GeniusGermF

Timezone: SGT

Time Played: 1D 14HR 25mins 43secs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: defense and excavation

What are some of the other games you play?: Killing Floor 2 and Overwatch(but I stopped)

Do you like anime in general?(not required): A few

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): Laid back person who curses a lot but in a humorous fashion.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Extra pair of hands

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.): Tips and also help on some bosses

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: None

says your already in a clan glad you found a home 

IGN:Shylluen

Timezone: UTC-04:00 Atlantic time

Time Played: 167hrs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Defence

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Guildwars2 and Nintendo Switch games

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I used to be a huge anime fan, I still am a fan and visit conventions yearly, but I rather spend my time gaming.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): Laid back, Patient, Likes playing games with people

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Willing to help members, although I'm a noob myself

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.): Looking to help and be helped, looking for a good community to hang with.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nope

44 minutes ago, HolyOctavarium said:

IGN:Shylluen

Timezone: UTC-04:00 Atlantic time

Time Played: 167hrs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Defence

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Guildwars2 and Nintendo Switch games

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I used to be a huge anime fan, I still am a fan and visit conventions yearly, but I rather spend my time gaming.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice): Laid back, Patient, Likes playing games with people

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.): Willing to help members, although I'm a noob myself

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.): Looking to help and be helped, looking for a good community to hang with.

invite sent welcome

IGN: Rhazxiel

Timezone: GMT +8, but my playing time is all over the place

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 52 hrs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Exterminate! 

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Destiny 2, FFXIV, and lots of single player games

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I watch a few every now and then

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) a musician gamer with a 'real job (lol)' that used to be a hardcore hardmode progression raider/pvp'er in other games. Sadly I grew up and got riddled with real life dailies, so I'd consider myself casual, or semi-casual these days

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I'm a pretty helpful clanmate, really patient with teaching stuff to people. But I'm a warframe newbie so yeah

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) a laidback community, where I could learn a lot from. I don't really ask for freebies as I'm used to playing solo these days as my playtime gets interrupted a lot. Knowledge is more valuable to me

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No

Edited by Rhazxiel
missing info

1 hour ago, Rhazxiel said:

IGN: Rhazxiel

Timezone: GMT +8, but my playing time is all over the place

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 52 hrs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Exterminate! 

What are some of the other games you play?: Overwatch, Destiny 2, FFXIV, and lots of single player games

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I watch a few every now and then

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) a musician gamer with a 'real job (lol)' that used to be a hardcore hardmode progression raider/pvp'er in other games. Sadly I grew up and got riddled with real life dailies, so I'd consider myself casual, or semi-casual these days

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I'm a pretty helpful clanmate, really patient with teaching stuff to people. But I'm a warframe newbie so yeah

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) a laidback community, where I could learn a lot from. I don't really ask for freebies as I'm used to playing solo these days as my playtime gets interrupted a lot. Knowledge is more valuable to me

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):Yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: No

invite sent welcome!

IGN: Deckert1979

Timezone: Eastern (USA)

Time Played:37 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Excaliber. Only warframe I have atm. Rhino is work in progress.

What are some of the other games you play?: Eve Online. NeverWinter, World of Tanks. Only game I occasionally play now is wot.

Do you like anime in general? Yes. Bleach, SAO, Naruro, etc

Tell us something about yourself .I Like to have fun, playing games or irl as well. I have a 3 year old daughter and wife, both which of which I love. Deckert and alphaceti are names i have gone by in neverwinter, eveonline, and in wot.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? I have been a director of corp when I was playing eve-online several years. Corp name is Dark-Rising. I have no problem helping people if they need help and I am a team player. There is no I in teamwork.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) To have fun and how to play the game. Watching youtube only goes so far.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: I was not referred.

Edited by Deckert1979

IGN:Tufon243 (wish i could change it but cant afford it made the account 3 years ago when it first came out got really confused and stopped because i had no one to play with now i really want to learn haha)

Timezone:PST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile):38

Favorite Gametype in Warframe:Spy

What are some of the other games you play?: Ark, Dayz, Overwatch, FFXIV, Black desert online, Ragnarok Online, Dnd

Do you like anime in general?(not required): of course i recently fell in love with the movie a silent voice. Definitely a tear jerker but my all time favorite movie now.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice)

Well ive been playing video games since nintendo first released the nes. Ive hosted a few dnd campaigns as well as played in many. Lately ive been roleplaying on ark which can be really fun and its how i became an affiliate with twitch. Ive really wanted to stream warframe but its a boring stream when your playing alone and dont know what youre doing haha. But anyways I just enjoy video games and talking to other people about it and sharing experiences.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) 

I may be a scrub to warframe but once i get the hang of things and learn how to play efficiently I am very good at grinding things out. Ive also helped admin for the largest dayz server in the world so when it comes to organizing events or just dealing with rotten eggs i handle things very well. I believe once i learn the game more i can become a great asset to the clan.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.)\

I really just want a community of people to converse with about the game. Playing in silence can get boring quick. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N):

yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:

newp

3 hours ago, Deckert1979 said:

IGN: Deckert1979

Timezone: Eastern (USA)

Time Played:37 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Excaliber. Only warframe I have atm. Rhino is work in progress.

What are some of the other games you play?: Eve Online. NeverWinter, World of Tanks. Only game I occasionally play now is wot.

Do you like anime in general? Yes. Bleach, SAO, Naruro, etc

Tell us something about yourself .I Like to have fun, playing games or irl as well. I have a 3 year old daughter and wife, both which of which I love. Deckert and alphaceti are names i have gone by in neverwinter, eveonline, and in wot.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? I have been a director of corp when I was playing eve-online several years. Corp name is Dark-Rising. I have no problem helping people if they need help and I am a team player. There is no I in teamwork.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) To have fun and how to play the game. Watching youtube only goes so far.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: I was not referred.

Invite sent welcome!

1 hour ago, tufon243 said:

IGN:Tufon243 (wish i could change it but cant afford it made the account 3 years ago when it first came out got really confused and stopped because i had no one to play with now i really want to learn haha)

Timezone:PST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile):38

Favorite Gametype in Warframe:Spy

What are some of the other games you play?: Ark, Dayz, Overwatch, FFXIV, Black desert online, Ragnarok Online, Dnd

Do you like anime in general?(not required): of course i recently fell in love with the movie a silent voice. Definitely a tear jerker but my all time favorite movie now.

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice)

Well ive been playing video games since nintendo first released the nes. Ive hosted a few dnd campaigns as well as played in many. Lately ive been roleplaying on ark which can be really fun and its how i became an affiliate with twitch. Ive really wanted to stream warframe but its a boring stream when your playing alone and dont know what youre doing haha. But anyways I just enjoy video games and talking to other people about it and sharing experiences.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) 

I may be a scrub to warframe but once i get the hang of things and learn how to play efficiently I am very good at grinding things out. Ive also helped admin for the largest dayz server in the world so when it comes to organizing events or just dealing with rotten eggs i handle things very well. I believe once i learn the game more i can become a great asset to the clan.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.)\

I really just want a community of people to converse with about the game. Playing in silence can get boring quick. 

yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:

newp

Invite sent welcome!

IGN: Meltdown99

Timezone: CST 

Time Played: 28 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: I enjoy the stealth missions the most so far, it is fun to see if i can make it through the whole mission with setting off an alarm.

What are some of the other games you play?: Elex, Borderlands, Minecraft, No Man's Sky and many others.

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yes, i originally starting with Rama 1/2 and DragonBall

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) - i have many interests in RL i enjoy building custom arcade machines and restoring original ones i currently own Centipede, Dig Dug, Gyruss, Gauntlet 2, Assault, and a few empty cabinets, also building a custom motorcycle. I pay the bills working in IT.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I have been in many Guilds over the years, i am always willing to help out fellow clansmen. I have been in all levels of leadership in previous games over the years but prefer to keep it simple these days, i play to have fun with the limited time i have.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) - nothing specific at this point, just noting that without a clan you hit limits in the game. 

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: None, found this on forums

4 hours ago, Meltdown99 said:

IGN: Meltdown99

Timezone: CST 

Time Played: 28 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: I enjoy the stealth missions the most so far, it is fun to see if i can make it through the whole mission with setting off an alarm.

What are some of the other games you play?: Elex, Borderlands, Minecraft, No Man's Sky and many others.

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yes, i originally starting with Rama 1/2 and DragonBall

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) - i have many interests in RL i enjoy building custom arcade machines and restoring original ones i currently own Centipede, Dig Dug, Gyruss, Gauntlet 2, Assault, and a few empty cabinets, also building a custom motorcycle. I pay the bills working in IT.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) I have been in many Guilds over the years, i am always willing to help out fellow clansmen. I have been in all levels of leadership in previous games over the years but prefer to keep it simple these days, i play to have fun with the limited time i have.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) - nothing specific at this point, just noting that without a clan you hit limits in the game. 

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: None, found this on forums

welcome! invite sent 

IGN: Genshu  

Timezone: Eastern US

Time Played: Steam says 120 hours. Fairly new despite that (MR 6), played off/on a few times over the years, but development changes actually made it take hold this time. 

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Not interception, but i play mostly solo at the moment. Exterminates are probably most favorite. Rescue can die in a fire. 

What are some of the other games you play?: FFXIV, small bits of a lot of others. Game time is limited by two year old ;p

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yep. Found Chronos Ruler recently that's pretty neat. 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice)  Stay at home father of a two year old; long time gamer. I miss getting to sleep an entire night; does wonders for play time though. When I do work I'm a Self-employed business owner doing Electronic/PC repair. 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Sanity (assuming sleep), typically only a mild asshat. I don't mind helping people out, but I am still learning a great deal about the game. 

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Warm bodies, but cold are acceptable on occasion. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:  Nope, been lurking on forums and reddit for a few weeks. 

12 minutes ago, Genshu said:

IGN: Genshu  

Timezone: Eastern US

Time Played: Steam says 120 hours. Fairly new despite that (MR 6), played off/on a few times over the years, but development changes actually made it take hold this time. 

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Not interception, but i play mostly solo at the moment. Exterminates are probably most favorite. Rescue can die in a fire. 

What are some of the other games you play?: FFXIV, small bits of a lot of others. Game time is limited by two year old ;p

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yep. Found Chronos Ruler recently that's pretty neat. 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice)  Stay at home father of a two year old; long time gamer. I miss getting to sleep an entire night; does wonders for play time though. When I do work I'm a Self-employed business owner doing Electronic/PC repair. 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Sanity (assuming sleep), typically only a mild asshat. I don't mind helping people out, but I am still learning a great deal about the game. 

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Warm bodies, but cold are acceptable on occasion. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yep.

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:  Nope, been lurking on forums and reddit for a few weeks. 

welcome to the insanity! invite sent 

IGN: siegel159

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 10ish hours.  Just picked the game up last week. 

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Exterminate or defensive missions.  Spying and rescuing is not my forte.  

What are some of the other games you play?: PUBG, Civ, Powerstar Golf 

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yep.  Diggin OPM at the moment.   

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice):  Recently picked up rock climbing as a hobby, and I'm proud to say I've reached the point where I can call myself mediocre.  

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):  I'm willing to help people beat up robots.  Once I progress to the point where I can contribute in high level activities, I'd hopefully join in that as well.  

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.):  Teammates.  Instructions would be useful, but there's always the internet for that.  And then whatever benefits being in a clan brings regarding research etc.  

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: N/A

6 hours ago, siegel159 said:

IGN: siegel159

Timezone: EST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 10ish hours.  Just picked the game up last week. 

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Exterminate or defensive missions.  Spying and rescuing is not my forte.  

What are some of the other games you play?: PUBG, Civ, Powerstar Golf 

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yep.  Diggin OPM at the moment.   

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice):  Recently picked up rock climbing as a hobby, and I'm proud to say I've reached the point where I can call myself mediocre.  

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.):  I'm willing to help people beat up robots.  Once I progress to the point where I can contribute in high level activities, I'd hopefully join in that as well.  

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.):  Teammates.  Instructions would be useful, but there's always the internet for that.  And then whatever benefits being in a clan brings regarding research etc.  

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes

Invite sent! Welcome!

IGN: JetKaze

Timezone:GMT+8

Time Played: 16hours(fairly new)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe:Defense and Survival

What are some of the other games you play?:Mostly RPGs, FFXIV Online, CSGO

Do you like anime in general?: Yesss!

Tell us something about yourself: Nothing much to tell, im quite friendly and would mostly ask infos if Im not sure of the things ingame.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: Im new to the game,could learn fast for the gameplays

What do you want from the Knights? Mostly Instructions and perhaps farming help would be nice.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:Nope, was just looking a clan ingame, none so far so thought Id look in forums.

2 hours ago, JetKaze said:

IGN: JetKaze

Timezone:GMT+8

Time Played: 16hours(fairly new)

Favorite Gametype in Warframe:Defense and Survival

What are some of the other games you play?:Mostly RPGs, FFXIV Online, CSGO

Do you like anime in general?: Yesss!

Tell us something about yourself: Nothing much to tell, im quite friendly and would mostly ask infos if Im not sure of the things ingame.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan?: Im new to the game,could learn fast for the gameplays

What do you want from the Knights? Mostly Instructions and perhaps farming help would be nice.

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?:Nope, was just looking a clan ingame, none so far so thought Id look in forums.

Invite sent. Welcome to the clan!

IGN: TaffingGuardian

Timezone: central

Time Played: 869 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: currently fishing lmaooo

What are some of the other games you play?: Destiny, but i've been spending all my free time recently just on warframe

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I do, but i am picky 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I'm a shy bean but the more comfortable i am around people the more i act like my normal self. Nothing else is interesting, other than i draw, but haven't hardly drawn these past two years.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Not much other than i am willing to help people when i am online, or if anyone just needs anything that i can do then i'd be down.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Community, sortie runs, farming. Current clan kinda started playing ESO so i just feel kinda lonely in warframe. Also you got me craving some cookies

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Awwww yeee

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nah

6 hours ago, TaffingGuardian said:

IGN: TaffingGuardian

Timezone: central

Time Played: 869 hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: currently fishing lmaooo

What are some of the other games you play?: Destiny, but i've been spending all my free time recently just on warframe

Do you like anime in general?(not required): I do, but i am picky 

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) I'm a shy bean but the more comfortable i am around people the more i act like my normal self. Nothing else is interesting, other than i draw, but haven't hardly drawn these past two years.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) Not much other than i am willing to help people when i am online, or if anyone just needs anything that i can do then i'd be down.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Community, sortie runs, farming. Current clan kinda started playing ESO so i just feel kinda lonely in warframe. Also you got me craving some cookies

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Awwww yeee

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: Nah

invite sent, welcome 

IGN: Bloodchaosx

Timezone: GMT+8

Time Played: 195hours

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Exterminate

What are some of the other games you play?: Used to play WoW. Now playing Pubg

Do you like anime in general?(not required): Yes. Bleach, SAO, Shokugeki no soma

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) Just started playing warframe for about 2 months. Kinda enjoy it. All the members in the previous clan kinda stop coming online so now I am looking for an active clan to make my experience more enjoyable.

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.). Hmm I am not sure tho. I guess I could provide help if people need it.

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Community and farming

IGN: SenorFabiFace

Timezone: UTC+02:00

Time Played: 137 hours 

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Everything but Spy XD

What are some of the other games you play?: Elder Scroll Series, Fallout Series, Halo series, Bio shock series, Paladins Etc [and much more XD]

Do you like anime in general? I love Anime. [It what i do if im not gaming XD]

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice). Someone who loves co op based games [ the more the merrier] and when not in the mood for that i binge watch anime else, Normal life things keeping me busy and away XD 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.). Im still a noob, However im up for anything and like helping other else to farm or complete missions / Quests. Else all round Friendly and chatter box XD 

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Just to have fun, play in parties pretty much just see what warframe has to offer. [Only been playing for 2 weeks so still don't know a lot ]

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes. [ Sir Yes Sir] [XD]

4 hours ago, SenorFabiFace said:

IGN: SenorFabiFace

Timezone: UTC+02:00

Time Played: 137 hours 

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: Everything but Spy XD

What are some of the other games you play?: Elder Scroll Series, Fallout Series, Halo series, Bio shock series, Paladins Etc [and much more XD]

Do you like anime in general? I love Anime. [It what i do if im not gaming XD]

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice). Someone who loves co op based games [ the more the merrier] and when not in the mood for that i binge watch anime else, Normal life things keeping me busy and away XD 

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.). Im still a noob, However im up for anything and like helping other else to farm or complete missions / Quests. Else all round Friendly and chatter box XD 

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) Just to have fun, play in parties pretty much just see what warframe has to offer. [Only been playing for 2 weeks so still don't know a lot ]

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Yes. [ Sir Yes Sir] [XD]

Your already in a clan, glad you found what you needed :)

IGN: wasagaji

Timezone: PST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 230hrs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: sabotage / spy >:3c

What are some of the other games you play?: overwatch (prtty dam good too!), destiny 2, borderlands, black desert online, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4

Do you like anime in general?(not required): hell yeah! soul eater, inuyasha, hxh, blue exorcist r some of my faves. naruto is my ride or die

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) i love birds, i love naruto, and i love gorls... no real active scheduele but will get on for some team games. more active in the mornins

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) i like playing the support role so i can help my teammates achive victory! i am a good teammate to work with and fun. i can draw / photoshop if needed and i am video game :)

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) a cool clan crest and ppl to talk to lol. my old clan was just a couple of my friends but they havent been on in ages. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: n o n e

Edited by wasagaji
>:3c

3 hours ago, wasagaji said:

IGN: wasagaji

Timezone: PST

Time Played: (located on your in game profile) 230hrs

Favorite Gametype in Warframe: sabotage / spy >:3c

What are some of the other games you play?: overwatch (prtty dam good too!), destiny 2, borderlands, black desert online, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4

Do you like anime in general?(not required): hell yeah! soul eater, inuyasha, hxh, blue exorcist r some of my faves. naruto is my ride or die

Tell us something about yourself (a sentence or a paragraph of your choice) i love birds, i love naruto, and i love gorls... no real active scheduele but will get on for some team games. more active in the mornins

What do you think you are bringing to the clan? (previous clan leadership exp. website design, leading raid parties etc.) i like playing the support role so i can help my teammates achive victory! i am a good teammate to work with and fun. i can draw / photoshop if needed and i am video game :)

What do you want from the Knights? (farming help, community, instruction etc.) a cool clan crest and ppl to talk to lol. my old clan was just a couple of my friends but they havent been on in ages. 

I certify that i have read the rules and understand that breaking them could lead to removal from the clan (Y/N): Y!

Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?: n o n e

Invite sent, welcome to the knights