Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cyst Question

(XBOX)Timidobserver

Question

So my understanding is that the only way to get rid of the cyst is to wait 7 days and then cure it when it matures. All of my frames have it, so I am trying to find out if I have to log in once a day for the 7 days counter to tick? Can I just not play for 7 days and then log in and cure it on all of my frames?

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, ultragen said:

I think it just needs 7 days, not logins. Keep in mind that if you cure it the hard way, your warframe will now be immune to the cyst and you will not be able to hatch a helmith (or whatever its name is) charger.

I already have a charger. I thought that would get rid of it, but it came back. I guess I should have googled to find out that making a charger just makes it come back.

It's pretty disgusting. I currently play the game 3-5 hours every day, but I am not going to play at all if it doesn't need a login for the timer to go. 

Just now, Airwolfen said:

not loging in will not progress your daily logins. :/

That! Just login to get the rewards and in one week or so, get rid of it. I know it's pretty ugly but not that much ;)

I actually don't see it any more, my eyes filter it :p

2 minutes ago, ultragen said:

That! Just login to get the rewards and in one week or so, get rid of it. I know it's pretty ugly but not that much ;)

I actually don't see it any more, my eyes filter it :p

4 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

No you do not have to log in. on the other side, not loging in will not progress your daily logins. :/

I don't even want the rewards if I have to look at that. I'll just play something else for a week. TY guys for the info.

Edited by (XB1)Timidobserver