Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want to help a clan grow? Event Clan Fonkey Dishey recruiting now!

mmyyhhtt

Bored of solo play? Want to help a small Ghost Clan grow to a mighty Storm? If yes, then join Fonkey Dishey today!

We have most research including the Ignis Wraith, a discord server, multiple trophies and an experienced core of players. The focus will be on Events but we are down for trying anything including raids if you so choose.

Come and have a laugh with us at Fonkey Dishey! 

PM me on forums if you're interested

IGN: mmyyhhtt

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

23 hours ago, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

Hi Bachuuu,

We have all research finished and the ascension alter built however we haven't actually done the ceremony yet. 

You are definitely welcome in the clan! I'll send you an invite later tonight. 

Thank-you 

- mmyyhhtt

23 hours ago, mmyyhhtt said:

Hi Bachuuu,

We have all research finished and the ascension alter built however we haven't actually done the ceremony yet. 

You are definitely welcome in the clan! I'll send you an invite later tonight. 

Thank-you 

- mmyyhhtt

Thank you for your offer, I already found a clan though.

15 hours ago, frettje said:

Hi there, I'm interested in joining if you're still recruiting. MR 16 and have most frames. IGN frettje.

Hi frettje,

Yeah we are definitely still looking for members and you are definitely welcome, an invite should find it's way to you at some point today :)

mmyyhhtt