Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts For Everyone

iTzSamuel

I'm not sure if it's just me but whenever I'm sleeping there will be all the rare and awesome alerts which I think we should make it that if alerts that's gonna repeat, repeat in a different time slot. I've seen vauban chassis drop twice at 3-4 am (gmt+8 becuz thats where I'm livin'). I've gotten the rest for vauban and I really hope the time slot can change abit. For the benefit for everyone. Only eepeated rewards. Mahbe just change once or twuce every once in the while.

i understand where your coming from but its not a system where they can really control it that way without reworking a lot of how it works, its pretty random, but the fact that it seems to be at the same time is just a coincidence and shall always be a coincidence, also guys seriously the troll threads are funny but keep the spam in them?

Oh and do you know that they can select what reward for each alert and when they want it and and how long they want it just like after the discussion on u9, the orokin catalyst bp for 24h. But yeah it may be a lot of work for I'm just a guy who play the game and know nothing about the things going on behind it. But at least they could try dling something like this to help us the loyal player of warframe :)