Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura System Discussion 9.1.4 Thread Merger

Pandemoniuhm

My beef is that from a design point of view the old system looked better for long term balance.[at first glance, and from very little knowledge of what DE is planning.]

So from your own baseless speculation, you think things should be nerfed? Best reason so far! Give this man a medal!

I'm just making this thread to let DE know that I'm actually find with the auras how they are now.

I was dealing with how they were before honestly, but now you give me more mod points? Thanks!

I have formad and potatoed frames and don't regret it. The new aura system makes it easier on new players and Let's me max some good stuff.

Just letting you know, not all of us are trying to find something to complain about.

How about this; Everyone who wants to play Warframe can play Warframe, and everyone who wants to play a much harder Warframe can go install Warframe retextures for Dark Souls.

Perfect solution. I deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

I'm just making this thread to let DE know that I'm actually find with the auras how they are now.

I was dealing with how they were before honestly, but now you give me more mod points? Thanks!

I have formad and potatoed frames and don't regret it. The new aura system makes it easier on new players and Let's me max some good stuff.

Just letting you know, not all of us are trying to find something to complain about.

pretty op to have an unranked rhino with rhino stomp and iron skin maxed Edited by SouthBi4ch

So from your own baseless speculation, you think things should be nerfed? Best reason so far! Give this man a medal!

Not all nerfs are bad things. All the complaning about the old system was just baseless speculation as well so why is that any more justified?

How about this; Everyone who wants to play Warframe can play Warframe, and everyone who wants to play a much harder Warframe can go install Warframe retextures for Dark Souls.

Perfect solution. I deserve a Nobel Peace Prize.

Dark Souls isn't free to play and isn't ninjas in space with no uncontrolled PVP.

pretty op to have an unranked rhino with rhino stomp and iron skin maxed

That's not really OP..... That just means levelling becomes easier from level 0. Not like you're running round one shotting everything. Think before you type.

With a name YoloInYourMouth412 i'm not even going to comment....

The system appears to be catering for new mods like constitution that have a base of 10 already, and more likely further mods that will be comming.

But would those new mods cost just as much if it wasn't for the new system?

So we call for nerf without knowing would it be justified?

Why call for buff it we don't know if it is justified? Nothing wrong with testing out a "nerf" for a week or two, if it means the new mods cost less than 10 energy.

what was your issue with the old aura system? No free power?

If they stick with this system they are going to need to increase the damage and health of all older content so it is still dangerous with the new mods.

Edited by Orthusaku

That's not really OP..... That just means levelling becomes easier from level 0. Not like you're running round one shotting everything. Think before you type.

lvl 7 rhino with flow maxed and stretch...went to kiste and spammed the 4 button...piece of cake... 14 points its just too much

lvl 7 rhino with flow maxed and stretch...went to kiste and spammed the 4 button...piece of cake... 14 points its just too much

its not like you start with that.

would it be any more OP to put a maxed out hek on the same frame and go kill stuff? you worked for the aura and you ranked it.

why WOULDNT you be able to put it on an unranked frame?

Not all nerfs are bad things. All the complaning about the old system was just baseless speculation as well so why is that any more justified?

It was justified in comparison to the version of artifact that we were dealing with before.

Used to be easy to use, no downsides to switching it around for shiggles, and a plain bonus. Then it turned into something that ate into our mod points.

Sorry but there's little power creep involved in the aura system. You could already get virtually infinite drain before by polarizing all of your mod slots, it just took more time. The power levels are the same, you just reach them faster now.

Only power creep is in the fact that auras are stronger when maxed but I expect DE to nerf some of them.

they may not give the best things, but they explain power creep pretty well. I hope all new mods are not better than current mods.

I think one to 'balance' this issue is to add an extra TWO mod slots for the warframes, but KEEP the current skill points, that way we have something to use all the xtra skill points on, AND more importantly it will stop people having to forma their abilitys slots and we will be able to equip and use all FOUR abilities for frames like i am sure DE intended