The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Nova Bp And Parts

skindata

At a guess, the new boss on Europa. And when I say at a guess, I mean I'm a hundred percent positive that's where they'll be.

Except it looks like it's bugged and the boss can/does (no idea if there are any legitimate confirmed drops from it yet) ABSOLUTELY nothing.

But do they ACTUALLY drop from it right now? This is the first time I've ever fought a boss who drops nothing at all, not even stuff I don't want like materials. I just want to know if they actually drop right now, not just are SUPPOSED to drop.

yea he isn't dropping anything at all for me either :(

I'm hearing that from a lot of people, but aside from one post that I'm not sure isn't a troll post, I've seen no confirmed reports of an actual drop from him yet. And I mean a drop of anything, not just blueprints.

Tbh I'm kinding of thinking the drops might be flying off the map due to how high the boss can get.

Yeah I remember when I was fighting the boss the first time, the boss flew at a location where NOBODY was able to get to

guess it all comes down to luck like usual, but this is getting ridiculous.  i've played 11 or 12 games and have gotten 2 common mods, the rest nothing.  in 3 of the games, the raptor gets stuck on the side of a mountain and even if he does drop something you can't go get it.  #fml.net