Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Aura?

Scarletmenace

Don't get me wrong, I love update 9 and warframe very much, but the aura system has to go. It really is a HUGE nerf to the artifact system, since I have to keep freaking using forma on my warframes to put on certain artifacts. PLUS now the aura feeds off our warframes skill points, meaning that I now have to freaking remove and rearrange all my mods on my warframe to even fit the aura. Its just worth to much trouble.

I have everything planned out on my warframe, no slots are allocated for this new aura...

The argument is.. "well then, don't use it"

However, its a cool idea to be able to add more stuff to do.. to achieve your auras... more play time in game.. but it is a severe nerf over all, because it costs slots now.

This feature is unliked by me.

I like almost all of Update 9. I was initially on the fence about the Nova Warframe due to the complaints I kept hearing about it being uninspired, but the few seconds I saw of it in that video released earlier today had me at "portals". I was looking forward to the new fight with Captain Vor (I even ran Tolstoj on my max-level Mag with a friend earlier- a mission full of 4-5s quickly turned into a nightmare against a Level 64 boss who nearly killed us), and I'm still looking forward to the fight with the Corpus Raptor (once they fix the drop-rates- I won't fault the devs for bugs, every game has them especially after an expansive update). When I logged in and saw that you could buy mats from the market for platinum, I was initially upset about it enforcing the "pay to win" attitude the devs have tried to avoid, but I let it slide because as long as I wasn't buying any, it really didn't affect me and why should I care how anybody else spends their money.

But the auras? I'm actually sick to my stomach about them. I've already posted my full thoughts about them in other threads (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/77604-u9-auras/?p=849634), but in summation? Auras have jumped to the top of my list of things I actively dislike in Warframe.