Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 20.0.2 - Endless relic selection w/i fissure

Nalbina

Following the deployment of the 20.0.2 hotfix, I was finishing up round 4 of an Axi interception. When the hotfix went live, we were about 3/4th of the way through the round. While Red Text confirms in chat that the update went live, I - and the others in my squad - are stuck with the alert "Hotfix Deploying. Please stay in your mission." Didn't think much of it, until we finished our round and got to the relic selection screen.

No choices are present. We'll receive a network not responding alert - though no loss in connection/communication will be present - for approx. 15 -30 seconds, after which the relic selection timer will count down. After reaching 0, the process repeats. Been sitting here for about 10 minutes now with no intent on disconnecting unless told to do so, as I don't want to forfeit my choice (meh) or the rest of the rewards earned during this.

Screenshot visuals: [x] [x]

Hey uhhhhhhh I'll get a - Relic machine broke.

EDIT// As of 4:06pm (I don't know, it's been like 20minutes?) the cycle has been broken by giving us what our relic evidently contained and leaving us with the option to distract. Pretty sure this renders this post obsolete now but... I don't know, maybe it'll be helpful.

Edited by Emecay