Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help with weapons

(PSN)Nightsplit

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Nightsplit said:

My primary is the Karak, My secondary is the spira, and my melee is the Amphis.

Do you think i could use an upgrade.

Depends if you want to or not. Mods and finding a weapon that suits your playstyle is more important.

Also, what mastery rank are you? Most weapons have a minimum mastery requirement.

5 minutes ago, MrJxt said:

Depends if you want to or not. Mods and finding a weapon that suits your playstyle is more important.

Also, what mastery rank are you? Most weapons have a minimum mastery requirement.

I won't lie i was dumb and didn't know how you had to click something to rank up but I am mastery rank 5 and also my plan was to save up for a good weapon.

MR = Mastery Rank incase you didn't know.

Primary:  Khom (MR 2), Soma (MR 6), Hek (MR 4), Tigris (MR 4), Dex Sybaris (MR 0)

Secondary:  Pox (MR 6), Kulstar (Be careful with this lol) (MR 4), Dex Furis (MR 0)

Melee:  OHMA (MR 8), Atterax (MR 2), Boltace (MR 2), Dex Dakra (MR 0)

That's just some weapons to keep an eye out for. Every weapon has potential, you just have to give some more love than others. I would recommend getting all the dex gear while you can. You still have two days to get the full set pretty easy. I wouldn't mind helping either if that's a problem.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)ADustyEggRoll said:

MR = Mastery Rank incase you didn't know.

Primary:  Khom (MR 2), Soma (MR 6), Hek (MR 4), Tigris (MR 4), Dex Sybaris (MR 0)

Secondary:  Pox (MR 6), Kulstar (Be careful with this lol) (MR 4), Dex Furis (MR 0)

Melee:  OHMA (MR 8), Atterax (MR 2), Boltace (MR 2), Dex Dakra (MR 0)

That's just some weapons to keep an eye out for. Every weapon has potential, you just have to give some more love than others. I would recommend getting all the dex gear while you can. You still have two days to get the full set pretty easy. I wouldn't mind helping either if that's a problem.

I got all the dex weapons today but i think i will have a look at the one's you suggested they look good.