Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros nothing happens when i enter temple and got the urn (1st quest)

Lucent917

After entering the temple and picking up the Urn I got no quest markers,dialogue nor an extraction option/objective so it's essentially impossible to complete. Also i heard that upon entering the temple and getting the Urn i'm supposed to hear Baro and some woman start talking but i didn't hear any of that. during subsequent playthroughs no one would talk at all even from outside the temple and the mission still refused to give me an extraction objective. 

I get the same issue on the third mission in the temple. After completing the kill requirement with the second urn, returning to the temple, and dropping it off in order to pick up the third urn, nothing happens. The first time I ran through the mission, Baro runs diologue while going through the area up until that point, but there is no VO from the mysterious voice that explains the history of Inaros (up until the third urn is picked up), no dialogue after, and on subsequent attempts to retry the mission, no such dialogue runs even before that point. 

I've searched through the temple to try and find any other exits or enemies and there is nothing. 

Edited by Zahnjager.Mett

I am also currently having this issue. How annoying.

On my way to return the final jar, no dialogue or anything, the mission is silent, I go and throw the thing down in front of the door, it opens just fine! I collect the thing, and that's when it all just stops. Clearing the mission and replacing it as an active mission does not fix this issue, a restart does not fix this issue, and a clean install does not fix this issue. I started having this issue after the most recent hotfix, as I had to restart the game to download the patch. Could this be responsible?

Edited by CornDogStick

Doesn't work for me either. After I return the first urn and pick up the second nothing happens.

Can confirm this works if matchmaking is set to public.

Edited by Sails

2 hours ago, Sails said:

Doesn't work for me either. After I return the first urn and pick up the second nothing happens.

Can confirm this works if matchmaking is set to public.

Yay! I'm so glad I got to help you guys find a solution! ^~^ 

well, i got the second one filled but it's the same problem now. no more conversation and no advancement to the next stage. i have a full second jar and nothing to do with it. so i restarted the game, and now the urn is available in my gear inventory but missing from the orbiter. looks like i'm stuck again