Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems with relays and chat

ChaoticErnie

Question

Hey guys... So... Since I started playing Warframe a few months ago, i haven't been able to see ANYONE in the Relays, or Maroo's bazar, and now with the recent update, i can't see anyone in my Dojo either (probably cuz they added the Relay system to Dojos...).

Also, my chat NEVER loads. I can't read or send any messages, nor i can PM anyone, it just won't seem to load. Friends in real life tell me that i appear to be "offline" in the chat.

I can only interact with players in planet node missions, but i can't really communicate or trade with anyone.

I'm all alone ._.)

Has this ever happened to you? Is there a way i can try to fix it?

Thanks for your attention! Excuse my bad english 

8 answers to this question

I've had this issue of being alone in the relays and bazaar since i started warframe too.. And now with update 20, cant see or trade with anyone in the dojo too. Im there with ya on the alone train in warframe :x

I raised a support ticket.. yet to hear back from them :/

Try verifying integrity of game cache. 

Comparing all your files with the current build. Might be something damaged in your files. If not and it's a client based error, then I guess making a ticket and wait for help is your best shot. :) 

Edited by thecarrera

1 minute ago, thecarrera said:

Try verifying integrity of game cache. 

Comparing all your files with the current build. Might be something damaged in your files. If not and it's a client based error, then I guess making a ticket and wait for help is your best shot. 

I practically uninstalled - reinstalled. Problem still there. Just shot a ticket to support.

6 minutes ago, Pr1nce said:

I practically uninstalled - reinstalled. Problem still there. Just shot a ticket to support.

Yeah, just a wild shot :) I know it helped me during some chat errors I encountered. But it does sound like your problem is client based.

Hope they can solve your problem soon! 

13 hours ago, thecarrera said:

Yeah, just a wild shot :) I know it helped me during some chat errors I encountered. But it does sound like your problem is client based.

Hope they can solve your problem soon! 

Much appreciated for the assistance.

I believe it is more towards the servers that hosts relay/dojos. Might be some config or settings that needs to be looked at. Prior to update 20, no problems at all whether it is dojo or relays. I tried messing around with my firewall settings but still no improvements

I have seen a couple of threads with people having the same problems but judging by its popularity, it seems to affect selected few. Hopefully this can be fixed soon.