Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U9 - All The Things De Did Wrong. *everything*

iamLoveless

Disappointed again,

~Loveless

your name suck.you must be disappointed every day when you wake up i think. so please shut up when you have nothink positive to say about the work of other people. -.- make some yoga,buy a cat or somethink to get more balance in your thinking. damn Oo

Well actually useless artifacts (nerfed to hell & requires warframe slot + power) and ugly Foundry is the only bad things about update. Nightmare mod is a bit imbalanced, too.

I Don't even mad about all the Forma bullS#&$. It's ok Devs need to feed their families, so I'm ok with that. But artifact and Foundry changes are just $&*&*#(%&.

Edited by SonicSonedit

I agree with a bunch but not all. Like slots we should have to buy, period.

Artifacts were ruined and the map sucks. I like the look of ot, so good work, i just don't like how u can't zoom out when u votr, and how u can't see teammatrme's votes. Also with artifacts even if we forma we will have to reduce power elsewhere

Foundry chalking up to just having to get used to.

Nightmare mode is lols. Our pod died before enemies got to it lol

How about instead of looking at something and going, "Well, it's not as bad as the worst gaming company out there (aka. Nexon), so it's ok." and/or bash other people's posts or start name calling or throwing isults...

...we say something more like,"Well it could be worse, but it could also be better." And then GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND ACTUALLY MAKE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER!

I know, I know, it's heresy.

Edited by Jeahanne

...Threads like these man...people are never happy. Your opinions are you opinions they are not law, Have you ever thought that maybe some people actually like the way things are in update 9(other than the obvious bugs that have already been addressed such as materials being broken) and that if some of the things you don't like were changed others would go and make a giant wall of text to complain too?

Where is the lore stuff?

Why is Vor lvl 93?

Why are they selling control modules and other mats for plat, yet the drops are derped as usual?

Why would I pay/forma my frame to fit an aura that was free before?

Why is plat so stupidly expensive?

btw DE, the game is STILL boring as sucking a rusty nail.-

You think that is bad they ar enow selling credit bundles for plat 30k credit for 90 platinum

30k is easily obtainable.

Also where is this tutorial we can replay?

Edited by Palkora

...Threads like these man...people are never happy. Your opinions are you opinions they are not law, Have you ever thought that maybe some people actually like the way things are in update 9(other than the obvious bugs that have already been addressed such as materials being broken) and that if some of the things you don't like were changed others would go and make a giant wall of text to complain too?

But that's the great thing about opions, everyone has them.

However, and opinion supported by evidence is called, formally, an "argument", and can be used to create constructive debate among peers to the betterment of all.

Is this thread one of the ones that causes betterment of people? I have NO idea, but cracking on someone else's opinion with no other reason than because it annoys you irks me. I really wish this would end up a constructive debate and not a rage/insult fest.

1. Auras are fine, except maybe polarities. Everyone still stronger than they were pre-forma(the time that mods were balanced around)

2. "Bugs in updates that will be fixed within a day? Time to cry about it like it's some grandious issue. All patches should be perfect. They are in every other game!"

3. (similar to the last). "Everything should be perfect in beta. Especially completely new systems. They should never require the tiniest bit of refinement. That's not what betas are for!"

4. New UI is better. Fact.

5. "I complain about all the things that were changed because they weren't 100% perfect. So now I'll complain about everything that wasn't changed because DE was gunshy of the backlash since everyone would scream and cry if they weren't 100% perfect."

Seriously, you want them to change all the problematic things in the game, and then yell at them when they try to. That's kinda the point of an iterative process. Notice problems. Make changes. Refine changes. Whining and *@##$ing just makes DE more frustrated and less open with the community. If you want to give constructive criticism...make it constructive. Don't just QQ about bugs that are already being fixed.

To be fair once u start accepting payment for services and stuff it becomes hard to call it beta :p

Considering the payments are further funding the development of the beta (de has no publisher to funnel them money to pay workers), and the company and game state it's still in beta, not really. People spending money should realize things like this can happen.

Edited by Crazygnome

I just don't like how hard things are now. I don't like the aura change, I don't like this unfair crap to solo players.  The game i founded was so awsome. Actually I played that game first and loved it so much I gave them 250 dollars!  That game does not exist. not the one I was backing because that was the game I wanted.

ps- it's definitely console-like now. Lame.

+1 This game is now for consoles, especially the UI.

You quoted my whole post, just to make a stupid remark about one of the issues I brought up? God I love these people(idiots).

More along the lines to respond to each of your issues in kind. Namely them being:

The Aura system gives increased benefits from the old system in exchange for some small mod power. Fair trade to me.

We know the mods are bugged. You aren't new to that.

One that I missed being the new foundry is easy to navigate and I picked it up within a minute.

You were right about not gettign any new slots or mods and that the price is too high. Just relax and you'll have a higher chance of actually being heard.

And you don't have to play defense mode in nightmare mode, there are other maps and locations that have it right now.

See how I was calm and didn't YELL AND RANT AND USE CAPS OMGHAHAHAHASOFUNNY but still got my point across in a way that you can easily understand?

What was that phrase you used? Right. God I love these people(idiots).

1. Auras are fine, except maybe polarities. Everyone still stronger than they were pre-forma(the time that mods were balanced around)

2. "Bugs in updates that will be fixed within a day? Time to cry about it like it's some grandious issue. All patches should be perfect. They are in every other game!"

3. (similar to the last). "Everything should be perfect in beta. Especially completely new systems. They should never require the tiniest bit of refinement. That's not what betas are for!"

4. New UI is better. Fact.

5. "I complain about all the things that were changed because they weren't 100% perfect. So now I'll complain about everything that wasn't changed because DE was gunshy of the backlash since everyone would scream and cry if they weren't 100% perfect."

Seriously, you want them to change all the problematic things in the game, and then yell at them when they try to. That's kinda the point of an iterative process. Notice problems. Make changes. Refine changes. Whining and *@##$ing just makes DE more frustrated and less open with the community. If you want to give constructive criticism...make it constructive. Don't just QQ about bugs that are already being fixed.

This is just a list of insults and opinions. Especially number 4. Where is your evidence to make this criticism constructive?

Take a look at Themmostore's post. It's much closer to something that actually stands on its own and makes a valid point.

Edited by Jeahanne

But that's the great thing about opions, everyone has them.

However, and opinion supported by evidence is called, formally, an "argument", and can be used to create constructive debate among peers to the betterment of all.

Is this thread one of the ones that causes betterment of people? I have NO idea, but cracking on someone else's opinion with no other reason than because it annoys you irks me. I really wish this would end up a constructive debate and not a rage/insult fest.

You shouldn't go around bashing DE and their update because their opinion was that the things they implemented would bring betterment to the game. I don't care if you make a thread about your opinion but your thread was way too dramatic sounded more like you were shoving it down our throats than telling us how you felt about it also you provided no criticism on how things can be improved just pointed out what you saw as flaws.

You shouldn't go around bashing DE and their update because their opinion was that the things they implemented would bring betterment to the game. I don't care if you make a thread about your opinion but your thread was way too dramatic sounded more like you were shoving it down our throats than telling us how you felt about it also you provided no criticism on how things can be improved just pointed out what you saw as flaws.

Pardon me, but I'm not the person who posted the OP. I posted my concerns both here and elsewhere (and I will admit, I did get a bit closer to raging that I'd like to admit). However, please don't yell at me for things I did not say. Please direct that to the proper involved party. Thank you.

Edited by Jeahanne

Pardon me, but I'm not the person who posted the OP. I posted my concerns both here and elsewhere (and I will admit, I did get a bit closer to raging that I'd like to admit). However, please don't yell at me for things I did not say. Please direct that to the proper involved party. Thank you.

I apologize, I saw the avatar and jumped to conclusions, Please accept my apology if you don't I will have to commit Seppuku

What the Devs think will improve the game is irrelevant if the players disagree. We pay them, not vice versa. If DE breaks the game every time the update, it is objectively bad for it. If they implement a mechanic that is flawed, it is objectively bad for the game. 

Oh and Jeahanne didn't author this thread, I did. 

What the Devs think will improve the game is irrelevant if the players disagree. We pay them, not vice versa. If DE breaks the game every time the update, it is objectively bad for it. If they implement a mechanic that is flawed, it is objectively bad for the game. 

Oh and Jeahanne didn't author this thread, I did. 

Ahhh IF the players disagree, I don't think you speak for everyone, you're not the Lorax =P, I like the update therefore in my eyes I agree with DE, therefore they did right, go ahead and do your rebuttal.

Now if they were to do a poll and received results consisting of a majority of the playerbase disagreeing with this update then sure go ahead and change it back.

Edited by Hazmatzone

I apologize, I saw the avatar and jumped to conclusions, Please accept my apology if you don't I will have to commit Seppuku

Lol no worries, it happens. I've done the same thing myself. I just hate how anytime people try to say things that frustrate them they immediately get mobbed by "stop hating" or the equivalent, when thier opinion is just as valid as a person a post down singing praises to the same thing. Anyway, my grammar is growing confused and it's nearly 2:40 AM so I need to be sleeping. So I'm going to get some rest and try to come back to this update with a more open mind later. So here's to less of an insult fest and more of a contructive discussion (as cheesey as that sounds). See you around Tenno.