Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OCTAVIA QUEST FULL WALKTHROUGH

VoltTheHero

• 2 weeks later...

I cant get past the first 2 Sentients.. and i just die everytime i try to kill them.. :sad:  
i used all my amo on them.. and they still didnt die

the door is orange when i try to go further and just ignore them, but the door doesnt open..

On 4/7/2017 at 8:12 PM, pennybrenda said:

I cant get past the first 2 Sentients.. and i just die everytime i try to kill them.. :sad:  
i used all my amo on them.. and they still didnt die

the door is orange when i try to go further and just ignore them, but the door doesnt open..

Here is my tip my friend to kill the Sentients all you need to do is first shoot at them with your most powerful weapon, then when their resistances come up use your 5th ability so that you can shoot your energy at the Sentient, so that all their resistances can be removed.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to use my 5th ability and it doesn't reset their resistances at all. In that video only 2 spawned on the 3rd wave, now it is 4 (two melee and two ranged). I drained all my ammo on 2 and had to go back through the map looking for more ammo. Killed what I thought was the last and then those 4 spawned. This was on the second song fragment. I am about to place this warframe in my "You should just purchase it" category due to the fact of the frustration and that it is solo only.

5 hours ago, ahena_star said:

I tried to use my 5th ability and it doesn't reset their resistances at all. In that video only 2 spawned on the 3rd wave, now it is 4 (two melee and two ranged). I drained all my ammo on 2 and had to go back through the map looking for more ammo. Killed what I thought was the last and then those 4 spawned. This was on the second song fragment. I am about to place this warframe in my "You should just purchase it" category due to the fact of the frustration and that it is solo only.

With your 5th ability you use your Tenno hand laser not the thing where he/she levitates in the air. If you use your hand laser on the sentients it should reset their resistances. If you want I can make a video about it for you.

yeah that would probably be helpful at this point. I am going to put the biggest weapon on my oberon (dreadwing) and go for this again.

EDITED
I discovered what is going on, I don't have the war within quest completed, so I don't have the skills yet. I am working on it now.

Edited by ahena_star

• 6 years later...

I keep not getting the final play the melody where you need to leap to trigger the right notes on a live action mandichord.  I finally got the hang of jumping through round one.  I lived through round 2 with the sentinels.  Then I ran out of ammunition to kill sentinels and the Hunhow death laser cube and sentients take me out.  It doesn't help that the safe platforms are fewer in round 2 and fewer in round 3.  Help?  Video wasn't playable "The video is unavailable" 

I've been trying using my fav Monkey King.  I also have Loki, Ember, Excalibur, and a couple others (brain blank, I'd need to load into Warframe to check)

Edited by Kender17
incomplete original post