Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tutorial, Good-Looking But Still Dumb.

neKroMancer

Update9 promise an overhaul in many areas of the game, including tutorial. The new tutorial which is accessible through the stat page isn't quite not what I expect.

It's more cinematic, sure. Better looking, sure. Teach me to shoot, switch weapon, melee, and using power. And.... nothing. What is the point of remaking tutorial without adding new features like blocking, wallrunning, how mods work, how aura works, etc.

Please add more into it. Still useless tutorial.

Update9 promise an overhaul in many areas of the game, including tutorial. The new tutorial which is accessible through the stat page isn't quite not what I expect.

It's more cinematic, sure. Better looking, sure. Teach me to shoot, switch weapon, melee, and using power. And.... nothing. What is the point of remaking tutorial without adding new features like blocking, wallrunning, how mods work, how aura works, etc.

Please add more into it. Still useless tutorial.

Yeah, it's the same but with some lore build into it? And it even isnt Lore cause it's just meeting Vor for a bit.

From what was explained i thought that it was an actual mission instead of just doing the same thing in a different place.

I kind of want the old one back because .... it makes more sense for the weapons and enemies to suddenly materialize.