Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Red Locked Door In Nightmare Mission

winterau

We encountered a red locked door with no way of opening it. Unable to complete nightmare mission due to this problem.

I really have to say... your QA process is freaking terrible DE! Every patch you have SOOOOO many major bugs.

I had the same issue just now, with the Vampire Mode on an Exterminate mission. Killed everything, then the map lead me to a locked door that would not open for anything. I died in about 40 seconds, trying to find some way to open the door.

Came here to post the same bug. I had it happen to me twice on whatever the nightmare exterminate mission on Jupiter is (I forget the name), and decided to take a break, so I don't know if it's specific to that mission, that mission type, or if it will happen every time.

I didn't even get to kill everything.  There were still eleven infested on the other side of a locked (red) door that I couldn't get to.  I was able to lure three of them close enough to the door with my Decoy that I killed them with charged Orthos swings, but the final eight were too far away.  I even broke one of the windows to breach the hull and force a manual terminal unlock . . . red door still red.

Also . . . Lotus was mute.  Could hear her pings and see her icon, but no actual voice.