Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rift Surge

Repiru

Question

Please correct me if I am wrong because I'm very confused

Rift surge needs line of sight and people within range to affect banished people

When an enemy affected by rift surge gets killed, the effect transfers to other enemies

When an enemy affected by rift surge gets killed, other enemies affected by rift surge gets damage too? (is this true?)

When affected enemies leave the rift, they do a radial banish

Also, if you do the Banish, Rift walk, surge and unbanish (making them look like they left rift so that they can perform a radial banish) can you still affect the person you just unbanished with rift surge, or only the person who just got affected by the radial banish?

8 answers to this question

Let me walk you into how it s performed ingame:

- First you banish enemies into the void

- You enter the Rift and Rift surge the enemies

- Now, either you kill them, and Rift surge jumps on nearby enemies not in the void or you banish them again but rather than making them exit the rift they stay and perform a radial banish that brings in nearby enemies

Basically you bring more and more into the rift without having to exit the rift yourself

1 minute ago, thegamer118 said:

i did say nearby enemieS so it s both

Thanks man. Oh yeah, I read that banishing people gives them 300 impact transition damage, does the transition damage stack with Banish's damage?

4 minutes ago, Repiru said:

Thanks man. Oh yeah, I read that banishing people gives them 300 impact transition damage, does the transition damage stack with Banish's damage?

It's a property of the Rift Plane, meaning that any enemy being taken into or out of the Rift by Banish, Rift Surge, and Cataclysm will take 300 Impact damage, in addition to any ability damage that comes with those.

Oh yeah, another question. I already know that the surge energy transfers to other enemies nearby when the one affected is killed, but are they banished already? (since rift surge requires an enemy to be banished/or in rift plane)