Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am i able to use more than 1 account?

gugasn

Question

Hi :^)

I play warframe more on ps4, on Ps4 im MR12, but i also want to play on Pc just to get stuff earlier (like octavia rn), but its just rly boring start with mr1, and i have a friend that stopped playing warframe on Pc and i want to use his account, and my question is: Is it possible to use more then 1 account? And if it is possible, will the account get banned if i use it?

3 answers to this question

When it comes to alt accounts, they are perfectly fine as long as they don't interact with eachother. Trading items between them for example. Being on two separate platforms, I'm sure you'll have absolutely no problem. However getting the account from your friend is a different matter entirely. Here's the relevant paragraph from the terms of use:

The Account you create is personal to you and Digital Extremes does not allow the transfer of user Accounts.  You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void.  Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

As it says, even gifting an account is not allowed. However it adds "except ... explicitly approved of by digital extremes", which means sending in a support ticket and seeing if they approve. I don't see much reason why they wouldn't, so you should probably go through that route instead of pretending the account belonged to the same person all along. I am actually curious if they would, could you let me know how they reply?

Also this is the wrong subforum. This is for conclave 

Edited by Phasedragon

On 31/03/2017 at 6:39 PM, Phasedragon said:

When it comes to alt accounts, they are perfectly fine as long as they don't interact with eachother. Trading items between them for example. Being on two separate platforms, I'm sure you'll have absolutely no problem. However getting the account from your friend is a different matter entirely. Here's the relevant paragraph from the terms of use:

The Account you create is personal to you and Digital Extremes does not allow the transfer of user Accounts.  You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void.  Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by Digital Extremes) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

As it says, even gifting an account is not allowed. However it adds "except ... explicitly approved of by digital extremes", which means sending in a support ticket and seeing if they approve. I don't see much reason why they wouldn't, so you should probably go through that route instead of pretending the account belonged to the same person all along. I am actually curious if they would, could you let me know how they reply?

Also this is the wrong subforum. This is for conclave 

"Warframe does not support sharing accounts, or giving away accounts. If you wish to play on PC, you will need to create your own account." they answered this :/