Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the Us?

Davante

More than anything I've noticed the distinct lack of social in playing these kind of shooting games. Its hard to talk to people while playing or sitting waiting for a group to get going. I can play a regular MMO like Tera and people will be talking about everything under the sun. I'm not saying we need some sort of central hub, but a lounge area or something similar for people to just shoot the breeze would do wonders in letting us feel a togetherness that this game currently lacks.

Yeah just some kind of Hub Tenno base station, with all that, it would mean alot of work for the devs, more then they already have but it would do this game good because it's already lobby based and a Base lobby where you can meet people and hang out, having a break etc. This would go better if it we're with certain channels for example 100 people per channel and you can freely switch per channel. This is a huge upgrade though but it's certainly a really cool idea in my opinion. And the devs can maybe put some lore in there aswell.

In my opinion, there needs to be something to do while you wait for your friends to stop AFKing.

I play regularly in a group of 4. After a mission ususally SOMEONE has to AFK for SOMETHING. We used to change our builds up and rank up, but with higher level frames that barely happens, and you usually just end up sitting there. If there was something, like as the guy above me said like a target practice hangout, or base, where you can physically walk around, shoot your guns, buy stuff from a vendor or access a computer to view your inventory, etc. it would be a good time waster while you wait for your friends. I'm not saying ditch the GUI interface you have now, just add a kind of drop-in-out lounge where players can hang out, either with their friends or with a bunch of people, while still not leaving your "party."

i think the simple way to alow people chill and talk is to create general chat and other small chat rooms in the game (other than squad, private, clan) this would alow new players to find help and let people chat while thier friend is afk. the smaller chatrooms would be somthing like (warframe chat, wep. chat, mission chat, exe.) these would de cluster the general chat and allow people to talk about other topics that are more "suport like", such as i play this frame what mods should i put in it stuff like that will help.

i know you cant just access the forums and do a simular thing but it isnt exactly "live" feedback