Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions are getting scrambled?

DEATHLOK

I posted about part of today's Sortie throwing players into a regular Survival mission. But now I've seen it happening with Fissure missions, as well. Players are being put into missions other than what they choose from the Navigation menu. Perhaps they are being sent to the "regular" mission on a node, rather then the Sortie, Syndicate, or Fissure mission of their choosing?

5 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

I posted about part of today's Sortie throwing players into a regular Survival mission. But now I've seen it happening with Fissure missions, as well. Players are being put into missions other than what they choose from the Navigation menu. Perhaps they are being sent to the "regular" mission on a node, rather then the Sortie, Syndicate, or Fissure mission of their choosing?

this is an ongoing problem. usually happens after a host migration. the other day with the sortie spy i had to restart about 12 times because every time we failed it (due to pugs running in and tripping alarms) id get put inm the normal mission the next game.