Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox 360 controller no longer functioning properly

wrenchedup

After the last Octavia update my Xbox 360 controller w/receiver on pc is no longer working properly, I've been playing this awesome game for 8months now with this controller with no issue, the problem is, now when I log into warframe from steam, the controller functions but only on the button commands next to each object. As an example next to the text box for messages there is an "X" symbol to hit x on the controller to send the text I cannot use mouse to adjust the text only controller so it starts like a steam controller? After each mission to hit extract or play it shows x or y I can't use mouse neither. And on the mandacord for Octavia and can't use any of the adjustments on the right because it won't let me use the mouse with controller?

Now previously I used the xbox 360 controller and mouse/keyboard together seamlessly with no issues and I could make any controllers key changes I want now I can't. 

Now I can say this, it did happen before when I started warframe from big picture mode only. So I figured the 360 controller was starting with different configuration but I have tried 30 different ones with no luck? Please help!!!!!! I can't play my game!!!!

I think that your title is misleading, are you saying that your controller is no longer usable to play the game?
Or that you are having the issue of not being able to use mouse and controller at the same time?

From my experience, Big Picture mode doesn't support usage of the mouse.

Yes I'm sorry I doesn't work together like it used to because of the letters next to each object which is great but I cannot type unless I hit R3 then use the onscreen keyboard  like a steam controller, all I had to do was mouse touch the text box and type, and also my d-pad doesn't work in game to open my gear or Mark objects neither