Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auras/artifacts And Their Costs.

Ground.Zero

Really, guys? 

We got free super team auras before, they take it away, making co-operation more valid or maybe even required for some higher level things because, well, you know... We can't just put EVERYTHING on our builds.

This is really what I think about this change. If you want to have everything maxed out, use forma to do it. You will most likely only do that with your favorite frame and isn't that where we should shine, with our favorite playstyle?
 Artifcats/Auras should cost us points, because they increase our power, that simple really and this entire arguement that it takes away customization, I can't see that. Having to choose between A,B and C is better in customization then having A,B and C on everyone. Build your frame, to fit your playstyle, don't just fill it with everything.

The only reason you've got the space for that is because you've forma'd 4 times. So we're supposed to forma each frame 4 times just to use our current loadout and a rifle amp? Seem too much of an effort!

Lol 60 mod points and forma'd 4 times.

How about 30 mod points and no forma. =_________________=

Really, guys? 

We got free super team auras before, they take it away, making co-operation more valid or maybe even required for some higher level things because, well, you know... We can't just put EVERYTHING on our builds.

This is really what I think about this change. If you want to have everything maxed out, use forma to do it. You will most likely only do that with your favorite frame and isn't that where we should shine, with our favorite playstyle?

Artifcats/Auras should cost us points, because they increase our power, that simple really and this entire arguement that it takes away customization, I can't see that. Having to choose between A,B and C is better in customization then having A,B and C on everyone. Build your frame, to fit your playstyle, don't just fill it with everything.

The probleam whit that is for example my friend Silk. Now he payd to have more warframe slots. Why? Becaus he adapts to the mission types and levels whit his frames for the benefit of the team. Now how is that going to work out for you for example have 4 very high end Excaliburs on the same time on a lvl 70-80 defense mission? How will that work out? (Partly on the players skills.) And on the other hand how much their build must be sacrificed to a nearly not benefical at all for the team.

The previusly used "Artifacts" were decent but not overpowered. Ofcourse you can make them overpowered if your entier team stacks the same thing but is there anything you can't make overpowered whit that?