Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone make a mandachord song for me

Kink_Diemond

Question

before you say anything about that i'm lazy and stuff, i am a total garbage at making songs , so those who are talented in magic of music , , i really appreciate your help , and yes i check internet if there is already what i want  , guess the results if i'm here , so yee 

songs that i wanna do : 

and build up version :

if you care to help me that would be awesome:heart:

Edited by sokzsosu1

3 answers to this question

I really dont wanna mess up your mood but this music is most likely close to impossible to remake with just pentatonics in the mandachord... The rythm is too complicated too...

You would have to dumb down so much, it would be barely recognizable (at least if i did it, maybe theres some more talented magicians out there).

Edited by CrudShuzKong

2 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

I really dont wanna mess up your mood but this music is most likely close to impossible to remake with just pentatonics in the mandachord... The rythm is too complicated too...

You would have to dumb down so much, it would be barely recognizable (at least if i did it, maybe theres some more talented magicians out there).

Uh I see , maybe you have any song that sounds close to that

Just now, sokzsosu1 said:

Uh I see , maybe you have any song that sounds close to that

Well i would love to help you out, but I cant manage to get anything even slightly resembling this out of my mandachord. It cant even handle simple themes like old video game music (tried zelda and mario stuff) because of the limited number of notes available. Its a pity, but it also ensures that if you have more than one actavia in a party, your ears wont immediatly start bleeding.