Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't speed boost in archwing

_Wottan_

Question

I remember before the octavia's update that when I used space in archwing I would speed up, being space my sprint button as intended. But now there is no button to boost my speed in archwing.

Is this a glitch or they removed the feature?

12 answers to this question

Update:

I've verified files from steam and launched it again with no results, I try all button combinations between space, shift and forward W to with no change in flight speed whatsoever. The speed remains as if I am only using movement keys. And my keyboard is no problem either. I'll submit my problem to warframe support and see how they can help me.

If you have another idea to solve the problem, post it.

Thanks for the answers so far.

12 hours ago, Kalec said:

Did you check your keybindings? If even shift+W doesn't do anything, it is likely your sprint/boost key is something else

Yes I checked them, I even pressed the restore defaults button, and it reset key bindings and all other options tabs

I was just able to get a (short?) boost by holding forward while "wobbling" my fingers on boost and jump/ascend until the FOV changed. This does not fix the main problem of being unable to quickly begin boosting.

Edited by xt449

I was able to fix the problem (I think completely) by setting the Sprint/Roll keybind to an unused key (Not including ctrl), and that worked for boosting; however, I can not find a way to boost with only the Sprint keybind.

Edited by xt449
Forgot detail

On 4/3/2017 at 3:08 PM, xt449 said:

I was able to fix the problem (I think completely) by setting the Sprint/Roll keybind to an unused key (Not including ctrl), and that worked for boosting; however, I can not find a way to boost with only the Sprint keybind.

Thank you for the solution, didn't expect ctrl for sprint/roll didn't work for speed boosting, after trying with another random unused key it allowed me to speed up again.

It must be noted that the problem was introduced with the octavia's update because before that even with the only sprint button assigned to space I was able to speed boost.

On 4/6/2017 at 8:55 PM, (Xbox One)Old Mans Regret said:

As I see that you have found a solution, I'm also wondering if the options to choose between the old and new archwing controls could possibly effect it?

No, in my attempts to get to a solution, made tests in missions with the normal and the experimental controls. I was still unable to boost in each one

Edited by _Wottan_
didn't phrase it correctly: I started missions in each controls mode