Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojos as a community Liset

decksmeck

I and my lady are in a ghost clan. I say this because the mechanics of the dojo might not work for this idea when you have a great many people in the Dojo. That being said, it would be cool if our Dojo could be like our community Liset from where we launch all of our missions.

New interactive decorations to mirror what is available on the Liset.

Arsenal decoration 

Foundry decoration

Focus management decoration

Mission terminal decoration

Market Place decoration - with giant screens that show items for sale (advertisement!)

Game Updates decoration

Pet management decoration

Void relic management decoration

Syndicate management decoration

Conclave decoration

Codex decoration

New rooms

Launch pad room like the relays have - so we have a place to land and take off from

Some blank rooms to put these decorations in. 

We need more rooms that are dead ends so we don't have so many unused doors, especially when we want to use many gardens.

Perhaps the option to begin the game in the Dojo upon game launch.

Perhaps a guild advertisement management function in the clan management screen. Can put in an invitation message. Then put a room in the relays that lets players browse guilds that are recruiting and look at the guild profile. Add a button to ask to join a guild, along with a message box to write a greeting. Perhaps players can visit the guild before requesting to join by pushing a button if the the guild manager sets an option to allow this. Guild managers can browse the join requests and look at the player profiles.

Perhaps an option to run missions in a guild mode that puts mission resource rewards into the guild vault instead of the personal inventory.

Perhaps an interstellar trade terminal that allows players to trade items with players at another interstellar trade terminal in a different guild.Could be a room dedicated to this idea.

Edited by decksmeck

Dojos are begging for some love for quite some time, op put everything on a single solid topic, some time ago when I was post on an active Discord with around 30 ppl every day, we all agreed that dojos are kinda useless, they are just trade spots with some weapons you can get only there, there isn't any feeling of a guild/community on dojos. 

Another idea would be music on rooms, let's say I put my trading on a Leto Garden, now I can get immersive with the surround with a nice calm music or some heavy metal on the parkour room, I am not talking about actual musics, but some kind of ambient music...

We need a docking area, the best example I can think is the one on the Citadel on Mass Effect 3 on the mission where you re-take it from Cerberus, it is not too big and an Landing craft is a bit bigger than a shuttle.

Just imagine you get on the dojo, dock your ship and are greeted from a cephalon or NPC using your clan sigil, you walk to a panoramic elevator where you can see the whole dock area with ships coming and going, after that the elevator stop on a big operations room where you can see in real time the actual invasions, alerts and the future clan missions, next to it there is the Virtual Training room, where you can simulate small tileset rooms (only available once the clan get said tileset researched) with special conditions (like sorties) for training and then you can export it to your mates to try best your score. Some halways with glass (Space magic) where you can see the space and the rest of the station...

Edited to fix my terrible phone "autoincorrect"

Edited by srlhama

4 hours ago, srlhama said:

Dojos are begging for some love for quite some time, op put everything on a single solid topic, some time ago when I was post on an active Discord with around 30 ppl every day, we all agreed that did are kinda useless, they are just trade spots with some weapons you can get only there, there isn't any feeling of a guild/community on dojos. 

Another idea would be music on rooms, let's say I put my trading on a Leto Garden, now I can get immersive with the surround with a nice calm music or some heavy metal on the parkour room, I am not talking about actual musics, but some kind of ambient music...

We need a docking area, the best example I can think is the one on the Citadel on Mass Effect 3 on the mission where you re-take it from Cerberus, it is not too big and an Landing craft is a bit bigger than a shuttle.

Just imagine you get on the dojo, dock your ship and are greeted from a cephalon or NPC using your clan sigil, you walk to a panoramic elevator where you can see the whole dock area with did coming and going, after that the elevator stop on a big operations room where you can see in real time the actual invasions, alerts and the future clan missions, next to it there is the Virtual Training room, where you can simulate small tileset rooms (only available once the clan get said tileset researched) with special conditions (like sorties) for training and then you can export it to your mates to try best your score. Some halways with glass (Space magic) where you can see the space and test of the station...

tears of joy reading this