Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every Piece Of Weaponry You Own Will Be Redundant Some Day.

ApeMummy

I don't get why people are whining so hard about prime versions of their favourite weps they've forma'd 8 times have come out and made their fave weps somewhat less appealing.

It will happen with every weapon in the game, expect a prime or a vandal version or expect a new weapon that will be better to come out. The top tier weapon for each weapon class has changed a lot recently, especially with the clan dojo system.

Think before you forma.

Also, it's still in beta, don't complain about new content, update 9 is a bounty of riches!

while im happy to use my weps now. i can understand some seeing a skin/minor stat upgrade in a system that encourages you to spend time and effort leveling and customising their gear.

basicly "early adopters" get something "inferior" to what they were using. while new people get to pick out of the two. or use the base version and save their time and effort (and potatoes/forma) for the prime version.

but i also believe that the time i HAVE spent with my gear is well spent. and i had more fun with the potatoes and forma in place. if the new gear means i start over and farm more potatoes and forma. im ok with that. honestly this game is little else at this point. get gear and upgrade it.

This is why i NEVER over upgrade any weapon.

I know one every weapon will be over powered by another weapon and the sames goes for Frames.

Thats why i only forma guns with my pets, Atleast they dont change !

Till now i have forma-ed Acrid 2 times, Frost prime 3 times , Deth Cube (1+2) times

I don't get why people are whining so hard about prime versions of their favourite weps they've forma'd 8 times have come out and made their fave weps somewhat less appealing.

It will happen with every weapon in the game, expect a prime or a vandal version or expect a new weapon that will be better to come out. The top tier weapon for each weapon class has changed a lot recently, especially with the clan dojo system.

Think before you forma.

Also, it's still in beta, don't complain about new content, update 9 is a bounty of riches!

Basically, what you're saying has to never happen. Forcing people to waste their time does not for good game design make.

I'm still hoping they change the primes to not be straight upgrades of their counterparts.