Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vor Level Scaling Already Nerfed?

SteelBoots

Why?  Even at levels exceeding 100 the fight did not last over 2minutes.

At level 100 his aoe damage, when he was shielding himself, would one shot most, if not all, warframes; and his little vauban type abilities really hurt, but were Line of sight able / rangable and easily avoided.

Soloing vor is not hard, but you still have to pay attention to the mechanics unless you like your health nommed on by tesla type grenades and some weird sort of fusion moa beam.

So I vote for an Un-nerfing of vor's level scaling for groups.  I like the idea of having the boss this way. 

Steel.

PS: I was finally happy that there was a fight that I didn't get to run around flicking deadly space ninja boogers waiting for the boss to die.   wow down to level 45? lame.

its not meant for people with maxed out frames or knowledgeable of the game.cause... you know.... its the starter boss.

There should be another mission in which he gets 'reincarnated' and come back as a much tougher boss. This update is dubbed Vor's Revenge, hm? But it just makes you kill Vor and solve the whole problem. If such bosses are available, of course they shouldn't be in the starting planet.